Viewing 11 posts - 161 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • When you meet STWrs in the flesh…
  • DrP

My wife gave a bag full of parket flooring to IHN in a car park once.

I let Stoner’s wife use my shower. He was no where near.

Ridden with/alongside a few here too.

Pretty standard really.

DrP

tthew

lowey’s picture up there of the Cheer Up Ton ride in Delamere forest. That was a great day out and a bloody long time ago!. If I remember it right, Hora turned up, said nothing to anyone and buggered off home early. Someone, (Terrahawk?) rode from Manchester, did the ride then rode home.

vickypea
    Free Member

SaxonRider, I’m sure we’ll get to meet eventually 🙂

Bunnyhop

tthew – I remember the the Delamere ride and seeing those photos above brings back happy memories.

Drac has caught me with my baggies down in a Welsh forest.

I sleep with an STWer every night, do I win, do I do I?

Oi nettles –  the only thing I have in common with Katy/Jordan is that we both can ride a horse.

tjagain

One thing that I have really enjoyed thru this forum is meeting folk – sometimes completely random like the chap who posted up wanting someone to ride round GT at night with.  sometimes more organised like Tons touring weekend or the ride that Junkyard / Binners organised when I was down their way that a whole bunch of folk turned up for.

The EBC wed night rides were good as well

As for names – why I get called TJ or Teej by a load of folk IRL amuses me and confuses my non bikey friends.  Why some nivcknames stick and others don’t I don’t really understand  But it seems I will always be TJ to many folk.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

We love ya really Teej!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Met some lovely folk off here, mcmoonter, jojoa1, raddogair, trailrat, 13thfloormonk, househusband, Jimmy, stewfrance, richmtb, pandhandj, gibbonarms….

I’ve also met Iainc…. 🤣

scotroutes

I was chatting with Iainc about an hour ago…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I sleep with an STWer every night, do I win, do I do I?

Only if you stop hogging the duvet.

jca

There are also two members on here who are related to me.

Have you told them yet?

Northwind

<div class=”bbp-reply-content”>

TJ wrote,

The EBC wed night rides were good as well

</div>

I remember one time you were getting it tight on here about something, helmets or somesuch, and I came in drunk and waded in LEAVE TJ ALONE, HE’S THE ONLY **** ON HERE WHO STOPPED TO HELP FIX MA CHAIN, HE’S MY BEST MAAAATE.

Viewing 11 posts - 161 through 171 (of 171 total)

The topic ‘When you meet STWrs in the flesh…’ is closed to new replies.