Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • When the cat's away…
  • alaslas
    Free Member

What do you do when the other half/wife/husband/kids/pets are away and you have the home to yourself?

My puerile antics tend to involve eating loads of nuts (the OH is allergic), drinking loads of beer, watching TV with feet up, going to bed very late, and, apparently, posting nonsense on bike forums. This is usually accompanied with notions of grand designs that never seem to get realised.

If the weather had been better I’d have been out for a massive ride and then gorged on nuts, snacks, sandwiches and beer. And often I’d be out with friends, but I’m talking about when it seems right to go incognito.

footflaps

I watch classic Sci-fi films as the OH isn’t into sci-fi. Also consume copious amounts of fine red wine……

fatalbert
    Free Member

She’s at her mothers this week,so I’ve just had cheesy beans on toast lovely. I don’t tend to eat working class food nowadays you see. Now about to settle down with pop and crisps and watch the ITV documentary on Death Row something else I would not have been allowed to do if she was here.

Dark-Side

I dress up in her underwear and call myself Mary.

Mantastic
    Free Member

I **** myself dry

bikebouy
    Free Member

I have a special pair of pants for such occasions.

TheWrongTrousers

I have a special pair of HER pants for such occasions.

tlr

The 3 Ms.

Moët, Modern Warfare and Masturabation.

pedropete

Ride the motorbike lots, eat baked beans on toast & gorge myself on pickled onions, oh & leave the bedroom window open overnight. Dig out the vinyl & turn up the volume – the missus never really liked The Groundhogs, Edgar Broughton etc. and turn the thermostat on the CH down.

enduroforever
    Free Member

Smash in a takeaway curry with loads of coke, wash it all down with a tin of quality street while sitting in my pants and playing call of duty, letting all my opponents know how much I like their mums. In that order.

Trekster

Mine is away next Monday 👿
    I am night shift 🙄

AdamW
    Free Member

Pizza and beer, watching crappy sci-fi films or playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

In my pants.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

MsD is working late tomorrow night, so…

My Friday night will consist of a chinese, some red wine & possibly beer, the bike workstand brought in from the shed, the fitting of my TF Tuned shock and a brake bleed IN THE WARM whilst listening to my music at loud volume 🙂

(Yes, i have small horizons these days)

CountZero

As I’m single, most of my evenings are spent doing many of those things. Listening to the remastered Floyd DSOTM double CD I got in HMV for a tenner this afternoon while drinking a nice highland single malt at the mo’.

alaslas
    Free Member

Merckx above, we really are all the same!

Markie
    Free Member

TF2.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

a chunk of the above…

Fine food she doesn’t like of for some reason is “Unhealthy”, fine beer and wine COD or Half Life (all of them) she just doesn’t get the aliens or why I want to kill them with a crow bar.

That and some top tunes loud

labsey
    Free Member

Man Vs Food marathon. Haven’t we done this already?

Dancake
    Free Member

.edit

Maybe not

TheBrick
    Free Member

I shit the bed. She never lets me do that.

I win.

wolly
    Free Member

I invite my mistress over 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yes MrBrick, you certainly do.

richmtb

Quality thread

Its been Battlestar Galactica on Bluray. Halo 4 and Homebrew for me.

She’s not back till monday

MrNutt
    Free Member

turn the amp up, then inevitably break a string.

piemonster

I **** myself dry

+1

chojin
    Free Member

I’m quite surprised to learn that there are seemingly alternatives to profuse and chronic masturbation.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Internet. Tissues. It’s the law.

After that has run its course – booze, loud music, Grand Tour or MotoGP dvds.

theotherjonv

turn the amp up, then inevitably break a string

Given most other responses about how to pass the time, I assume you mean your banjo string.

RustySpanner

AdamW – Member

Pizza and beer, watching crappy sci-fi films or playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

In my pants.

Similar, but in someone elses pants.

heckler73
    Free Member

invite exes round

zippykona

Ride the motorbike lots, eat baked beans on toast & gorge myself on pickled onions, oh & leave the bedroom window open overnight. Dig out the vinyl & turn up the volume – the missus never really liked The Groundhogs, Edgar Broughton etc. and turn the thermostat on the CH down.

I’m dobbing you right in!

kayak23

High class hookers…

Cougar

I am footflaps and I claim my five pounds.

Marge
    Free Member

eating loads of nuts (the OH is allergic),

I do similar but with cheese due to OH allergy (cheese on toast is the preferred)

edit: I forgot to say also do the ironing in front of the TV… (sad but true Sunday evening task)

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I don’t turn the TV on.

HansRey

drink beers, pick up the bass and then pretend to be Flea. If there was a decent indian in these parts, i’d be in heaven.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Turn the television OFF.

yunki
    Free Member

Mostly Balanced – Member
    Turn the television OFF.

I feel your pain man 😐

donks
    Free Member

I watch classic Sci-fi films as the OH isn’t into sci-fi. Also consume copious amounts of fine red wine……

Man after my own heart…as sad as it is this is also me 😀

then ##### myself dry.

djglover
    Free Member

Pron on the big telly and then **** ’till I’m puffing dust

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘When the cat's away…’ is closed to new replies.