• This topic has 62 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by devs.
Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • When in a new relationship is it acceptable to………
  • footflaps

farted in bed in first month of current relationship…..

ourkidsam
    Free Member

How long before a tpoonami (trumping under the duvet and wafting it it a wave like motion towards her head)?

jojoA1
    Free Member

coffeeking – Member
    Sounds prudish but I cant stand people farting, and I dont think its at all funny. Never have, not even as a kid?! In fact I’d say it borders on disrespectful in some senses (certainly to some senses!). I dont want particals of your cr*p inside my head, thanks!

Evidence of Coffeeking’s overzealous toilet training, right there!

😉

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Just tell her you dont mind when she farts (so long as its not when you are muff diving) :mrgreen:

coffeeking
    Free Member

[:wink:]

Not really 🙂 Just evidence of my parents not wanting a disgusting smelly and embarrassing child I think, and I thank them for it now!

Hedgehog
    Free Member

my mum always told me the definition of a gentleman..
    is one who leaves the bedroom to fart.

.. an no I don’t 🙂

tinker-belle
    Free Member

here here CoffeeKing, so nice to know I’m not the only one – was starting to think I was a freak of nature 🙂

glenh
    Free Member

[:wink:]

Not really Just evidence of my parents not wanting a disgusting smelly and embarrassing child I think, and I thank them for it now!

Classic Freudian anal fixation…..

coffeeking
    Free Member

Classic Freudian anal fixation…..

Eh? Care to explain?

coffeeking
    Free Member

here here CoffeeKing, so nice to know I’m not the only one – was starting to think I was a freak of nature [:-)]

Don’t worry, we’ll stick together in a world of permanent adolescents :)!

glenh
    Free Member
    coffeeking
    Free Member

glenh – I can only conclude thats a load of tosh – after a quick natter online to my mother I was never punished as a child during toilet training (she didnt believe in punishing for things that were not my fault) and I display equal number of traits from both retentive and expulsive, I’m disorganised, untidy, generous and not a perfectionist in most things. I am a bit stubborn and do like self control though, to the point where I actually quite enjoy testing my “mind over matter” abilities. Based on that I’d consider myself “average”!

Next.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I automatically stiffened in shock

Hora, that really is not an image any of us want to think about, thank you very much…

Spose it depends on the person. If a lady isn’t bothered, then there’s no problem. I do try to avoid trumping in the presence of most ladies I’ve known, though. I wouldn’t really want them to let rip with a right milk-curdling paint stripper, so I don’t do it in front of them. The odd ‘accidental’ one is ok, really.

Can be funny, sometimes, though… 🙂

JoeBones
    Free Member

This bloke does not appear too worried

MTT
    Free Member

never.

Wibble
    Free Member

A friend of mine farts down the phone. Mid call he says “can you hang on a minute?” & two seconds later the handset is next to his arse & a loud parp comes down the line! Closely followed by him laughing his head off!

Always move the phone away now when he asks me to hang on. Must admit have got him back a couple of times though!

wwaswas

never use one of these wibble;

greyman
    Free Member

neilforrow – “the wife’s faces” – brilliant !

willard

I’m sorry, but the definition of a gentleman is: “One who knows how to play the banjo, but chooses not to”.

rich-6
    Free Member

The best bits farting while your both sat in bed watching TV/ reading a book then stuck her head under the covers mwahahhhhaaaahaaa 😆

MartynS

ohh my sides..

farting IS funny, FACT

having said that I’d never parp in front of the girlfriend..

the wife is another matter

timber

just let it rip and then….

was that you?

Farting is as amusing now, as it was when I was 5

devs
    Free Member

Dinnae fart if yur gettin a blur job. Or at the dinner table. Any other time is fair game. Wherever you may be, let your wind blow free!

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘When in a new relationship is it acceptable to………’ is closed to new replies.