Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Whatsapp not sending or receiving images?
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

PITA this!

New phone today, was working fine earlier, phone required a couple of software updates, now doesn’t allow me to send pics or gifs etc?. Tried formatting and reinstalling SD card, changing photo storage from SD card to internal memory, restarting phone etc, to no avail.

Allows me to send a pic that my wife sent me earlier on, but none of my pics.

Anyone had this? google suggests time and date may be wrong – nope, anti virus or clean up software – nope, no space on SD card – nope…..

Edit – I get the error message ‘Sorry this media does not exist on your internal storage’

DickBarton

Permissions set for WhatsApp to read/write on all storage? Internal and SD card

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Yeah, though in settings/apps/whatsapp/permissions the only options are allow access to media only, or deny.

Cougar

They’ve recently implemented a filter preventing people from sending photos of their penis.

Cougar

More seriously,

Generally under Android there’s two ways of sharing photos. Either go into an app then choose a photo, or go into a photo and choose an app. Which are you doing? Try the other.

That error sounds to me like you’re trying to share something from within WhatsApp’s own gallery which isn’t there any more. Are these photos you had in WhatsApp on your old phone?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Wouldn’t let me do either, eventually uninstall, reinstalled back to a back up point, and deleted cache, works now.

Thanks anyway folks.

dc1988

I’ve had the same a few times, sometimes it sorts itself after a while

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Whatsapp not sending or receiving images?’ is closed to new replies.