Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 508 total)
  • What's this joker on about?
  • nedrapier

Brilliant. I love the way the title has become more and more relevant as the thread's progressed.

thomthumb
    Free Member

kaesae, mtb_crasher seems to be asking you genuine questuions about your frames. Why do you respond with such vitriol. If you were genuine about the work that had been done could you not just explain to him what has been done?

as you say we are in recession and nobody wants to get ripped off – i'm sure you offer a great service but people want to be absoluteley sure that what they,re buying is a quality checked frame not a back street paint job by some cowboy.

renton
    Free Member

have you actually seen the paint job on that giant frame!! :mrgreen: 😀 😯

its fooooooooooking ****!!

jackal
    Free Member

your all to willing to go along with this sick f@ck. And his pack of psychological jackals.

I never said a word 😆

franksinatra

So we are peacocks, sheep, monkeys, vultures and gerbils? Never heard so many animals mentioned in one thread before!

Pleeeease can I be in the monkey category? i've always wanted to be allowed to throw pooh around in public.

This is in my top two threads of all time. Fantastic stuff.

MisterCrud
    Free Member

Unfortunate that he never learned how to spell etc. If he did, he'd probably be a lot more beleivable. Probably be able to hold down a proper job. Journalist, Politician.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

He's too imaginative to be moz, but his grammar's not much better. I quite like him though, he's funny. Wouldn't buy owt off him, he strikes me as a rip off merchant, and let's face it, he's a complete mentaller

tragically1969
    Free Member

I love this guy !!

It must be:

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

He's not wrong about the jackal thing though…

IanMunro
    Free Member

you have a face like a shaved gerbils ass half way through a sh1t after 6 months of constipation

Finger's crossed that kaesae becomes a regular poster.
    I just hope the quality won't drop 🙂

backhander
    Free Member

Stick around man, you'll not meet a bunch of more tolerant, understanding non-judgmental people.
    I admire your "creative" writing, could you do an insult for me please?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

"when you live in a toliet surrounded my fannies welts and @ssholes"
    At the risk of making the scary man even angrier, what's a welt?

DezB
    Free Member

Very strange how you all think it's hilarious to gang up and rip the piss out of this guy. Then wonder why he comes back with an angry torrent of abuse.
    Hmm, I haven't found this funny at all.
    I frowned a little at his Ebay ads, but he's trying to make a living out of his hobby, maybe going about it in a strange way, but I don't really see that he's deserving of the shit he's getting on here.

Kato

barking mad

tragically1969
    Free Member

but I don't really see that he's deserving of the shit he's getting on here.

Oh come on ! I dont think hes getting that much sh!t is he ?

It was more amusement at his adds and questioning what you would actually get for your £130 of extra work on a frame, which to me looks like very little from somebody who is a little misguided and probably has as much skill as any of us for bike maintenance.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Dez – he's deserving of the sh*t he's getting because he's trying to rip people off with his overpriced, bodged tat and hiding behind some bizarre crazyradextreme persona.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

You think you have the right to criticize me

uh, you mentioned it being a free country in your first posting, so we all have the right to criticize anyone, regardless of how well intentioned they are. In general I think the STW crowd are too apt to pour scorn on minority groups or anyone who is different and to single out individuals (never mind that it's often me, I can take it) instead of sticking to issues and ideas, but with respect I'd suggest in this case the way you respond invites hilarity.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Simon, did anyone ever tell you that you're a strutting peacock (alledgedly). Furthermore sir, you're 'cheesy'.

Lemurian
    Free Member

This thread has provided me with hours of fun, top notch stuff 😆

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

did anyone ever tell you that you're a strutting peacock (alledgedly). Furthermore sir, you're 'cheesy'.

people have told me so many entertaining and/or shockingly innaccurate things about myself I no longer take them to heart :o)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Very strange how you all think it's hilarious to gang up and rip the piss out of this guy

to an extent I agree. However in this case kaesae's intemperate hyperbole forms the bulk of the entertainment – further comment is redundant.

kaesae
    Free Member

Hello MTB riders.
    Always good to make you guys laugh’ and distract you from your day to day lives for a while.

I know that what I’m about to do will more likely than not destroy my company’ I also realize that the language I will be using will be colorful and imaginative. I reserve the right to express myself in any way I choose when I am provoked. Keep your flowery words and politeness when your intentions are simply to take the piss and mess me about.

I also realize that a lot of you can afford to buy expensive bikes and to service them regularly’ however a lot of people can’t afford a few thousand pounds rig. I may sell frames on ebay I also help out a lot of people for free. I spend my time trying to get people out biking on a budget who wouldn’t normally be able to do it.

Not just flashy clubs for people who can afford expensive cameras and clothing. But so the average person can go as well’ and experience MTB riding.

My spelling is poor as is my grammar I’m admittedly a brain farter and imbecile. But I love biking and to argue with morons.

If you people are so smart and good at accomplishing what you set out to do’ why is our entire way of life from the NHS to the roads then rail and just about everything else we you have, on the verge of collapse.

Rather than spending our time arguing and criticizing each other we would be better of paddling back down from sh1t creek and along the coast a bit, so life doesn’t stink in Britain quite so much. However since we are all having so much fun with this let’s just chuck sh1te at each other and see how much we can get to stick!.

Those of you who agree that I should be targeted by these @sswipes and feel privileged for the experience. can kiss mr winkie aka the mighty midget who dwells in the kingdom of the pants!.

Those of you who feel that there are all too few decent human being left in britain and are sick of all the crap you have to take from day to day. Chuck your opinions in as well

In a f@cked up world what does it mean to be normal ?.

Let’s see if we can’t create us a little sh1t storm shall we and have some fun as well ?.

Shandy
    Free Member

Funniest thread on here in ages.

I think the expensive cameras thing might be a dig at Ton. 😆

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Hey kaesae: you're a really crazy guy you know! (This would sound better in a Dutch accent).

crikey
    Free Member

This wouldn't be an elaborate attempt at trollage would it?

DezB
    Free Member

Kaesae – f*&k off and service a frame. You don't have to read this stuff and get yourself all wound up.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Jesus wept……. 😯

Kato

Some of Kaesae's randomage reminds me of material i've seen here

419 Eater

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Calm down kaesae and your crazy typing; you might put your back out.

atlaz
    Free Member

I guess the criticism of his pricing and what he does for it is definitely fair game. Not sure the baiting was as fair but likewise, he responds in a fruitastic manner to people who question where the money is spent.

maxray
    Free Member

Ahh the usual stw bullying then. :/

Leave the bloke alone for christs sake. He didn't come here looking for trouble, he has just reacted to the inevitable provocation and baiting from you lot.

You lot make me wonder sometimes..

kaesae
    Free Member

I have stated the procedures and work that has been done and mentioned that anyone who want's too can contact a bike shop and get a qoute on the cost of the work.

That said are the rough parts of your tongues handy as my @ss is itchy.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Who's that trip trip trapping?

nina
    Free Member

over opinionated sh1t chucking monkeys.

i like that – very apt for here

kaesae
    Free Member

maxray how are you ?. your a daimond in the rough mate. I don't want this to stop, it's about time it happend. Let the vultures show themselves for what they are. Another likeness to the animals I see you to be.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Not just flashy clubs for people who can afford expensive cameras and clothing.

I think that might be directed at me, and if so is particularly inappropriate (though no more than I'm accustomed to), as I go out of my way to foster novice riders of any circumstances, and intentionally ride a ratty 2nd hand hardtail to demonstrate that expensive bikes are unnecessary. That I have an expensive camera seems entirely irrelevant – it's just the right tool for the job.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Jesus! You'd think kaesae had taken Brants name in vain…..

MattPhotos
    Free Member

Incidentally, how is a FS, (frame only!) going to get someone new into MTBing? (And cheaply? at £300 for a frame!)
    How the hell will they know what to do with it?
    Just a thought, but maybe the bike shops stocking £400 hardtails are the ones _actually_ getting new people into MTBing.

wwaswas

"intentionally ride a ratty 2nd hand hardtail to demonstrate that expensive bikes are unnecessary"

is the short shorts thing done for similar reasons?

I always thought it was just 'cos you were a bit wierd?

Jamie
    Free Member

crikey – Member
    This wouldn't be an elaborate attempt at trollage would it?

POSTED 36 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

+1.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 508 total)

The topic ‘What's this joker on about?’ is closed to new replies.