Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 508 total)
  • What's this joker on about?
  • Olly
    Free Member

to be fair his dent repair service looks awesome.
    check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mountain-bike-frame-respray-frame-Powder-coating-UK-EH_W0QQitemZ130337110616QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_localservices_Artisitic_Photographic_GL?hash=item1e58b27a58

the red frame with a black swing arm (whatever it is) is clearly dented on the top tube.
    then after a rattle can respray, and some "magic" you cant see the dent at all….. when the frame is photographed from the other side.

mazda looks like a pretty neat job too.

you might even thing the picture of the repaired car was taken before the picture of the same car dented!

davidrussell
    Free Member

apparently if he works with the frame it will be better than new – a bold claim indeed.

I'm also intrigued by the analogy of the donkey/ pogo stick on wheels.

grumm
    Free Member

Arghh there is no apostrophe in 'photos' but THERE DEFINITELY ISN'T A BLOODY COMMA!!!!. 😡

Here,s some orf the work weve done so far weve done loads more but you only get so many photo,s so i,ve shown the most relevant.

BlingBling
    Free Member

It reminds of the ebay advert where the bike had the forks on backwards "because that's how the Canadians are running them" 😆

Olly
    Free Member

lol, i would love to see that blingbling

possibly based off a single photo of a slopestyle competition featureing a barspin?

MrAgreeable

you might even thing the picture of the repaired car was taken before the picture of the same car dented!

There's an obvious explanation: he has the power to reverse time. Mock him at your peril.

ajantom

It reminds of the ebay advert where the bike had the forks on backwards "because that's how the Canadians are running them

Don't knock it – did this with a set of Mag20s back in the day (undid the legs from the crown and turned 'em round), with Magura Racelines on 'em. Looked great, worked great too until I realised the brace was going to knock on the down tube every big bump I went over 😆 we are idiots when we are young!

tracknicko
    Free Member

well one way or another im clearly not his mate anymore…

Dear zxxx

Gave nothing but attitude and got the same in return. I do not now nor will
    I ever be intrested in trading with you!. The reason for the extra amount
    in price is the 4 to 5 hours work it takes to find the frames service check
    and tune them then list them and pay the ebay / paypal fee,s and the idiot
    taxes the government slap on top, more work! more cost! you savve!!!. If
    you don,t get that fine!, now please go away I have work to do. I,m not
    intrested in bankers who only see money signs i,m intrested in getting
    bikers out biking. The riders who research the cost of what i,m doing and
    know what there talking about! get what i,m doing those are the people the
    frames are for not for you or your kind. Go else were and don,t email me
    any more. If memory serves me right we already had this discussion. I hope
    that explains this for you.
    Kael.

although half way through that he sort of claims the reason its more expensive is because he is adding on his time finding the frame in the first place. AWESOME!

ajantom

I do wonder where he gets all these slightly foxed frames from? 😕

tracknicko
    Free Member

dunno mate. would take you 4-5 hours to find one yourself. though of course you could pass this cost on…

davidrussell
    Free Member

maybe moz is in town?

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

If his time is so precious whay did he take so many words and go to such effort when "**** off" would have been so much more succinct?
    😆

I do sometimes wonder if some ebayers are beamed down from Planet Zarg……

greeble
    Free Member

dear airborne10101
    hi what is the quality of the bearings you are selling for various frames on ebay? are they skf bearings or any good quality japanese bearings? or are they non branded? what sort of garentee do you offer that these are good quality? where do you source the bearings from?

in response

dear xx

Hey mate, there off the shelf bearings so not the best quality. The are fully pregreased and weather proofed by hand so won,t rust quickly. As for were I source my bearings no one in there right mind would answer that. If you want enduro max bearing through ebay it about £50 because of the fee,s £45 through paypal. hope that helps.

won,t fee,s?

kimbers

would someone please explain to him about commas, apostrophes and their correct use

crazy-legs

would someone please explain to him about commas, apostrophes and their correct use

and spelling and grammar…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

well there's one born every minute, just check out Taka's history of buying fubar'd frames and then trying to sell them on as stronger than new 🙄

snaps
    Free Member

Just browsing the Santa Cruz bikes on t'bay & he's at it again, seems to be having a go at people in toilets 😐
    You got to read this description http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-Santa-Cruz-Heckler-Frame-mountain-bike-size-small_W0QQitemZ130338711776QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR?hash=item1e58cae8e0

grumm
    Free Member

This listing is for people who understand that quality of life is more important than stupid mind games and mucking about, When you live in a toilet surrounded by f@nies knobs and @ssholes you can be sure of two things people trying to piss on you and sh1t is gonna happen. That,s why we invented the flush, for me mountain biking is my flush. When it hit,s that fan i,m up! Out! and away! it,s still there when I get back, but armed with my wolfish grin and the knowledge that i,ll escape again for some fun, excitement and good old fashioned excercise. What can I say, bring it!. In life all we have are the moments and making the most of them is what it,s all about for me!.

wtf – I guess he must be trying to be funny. Who the hell would put that in an advert? 😕

Jamie
    Free Member

weather proofed by hand

😯

bassspine
    Free Member

kaesae
    Free Member

It seems strange to me that while britain crawls out of the recession on it,s hands and knees. long after a lot of other countries have left it behind. We still continue to fight amongst ourselves over nothing. This argument was between a cowardly tax dodging @sshole called MTB_crasher. what ever that's supposed to mean and myself.

I have been unable to walk for the last 2 years due to a protruding disk in my back. I can still only walk every two days and am in great pain and very tired. I am not a drug addict so do not take pain killers. Simple fact is after being in chronic pain for a very long time this kind of sh1t doesn,t bother me. mtb_crasher you sell a lot of stuff on ebay however you do not have a business account. can you tell me if you pay your taxes like the rest of us as I seriously doubt it. You are a worthless retch of an individual. every single person who has mentioned on this thread that your point is week and petty has been pounced on and intimidated. You are a bully and a coward which is why I responded to you as I did.

I can see from your feedback that you have access to expensive frames and that you were not intrested in buying a frame just massaging a crippled and deranged ego. As for the rest of you while in a recession when everyone is dealing with 10X more stress hassle and hardship your all to willing to go along with this sick f@ck. And his pack of psychological jackals.

why not give everyone who's sick of this neddy bullsh!t happening in our country your works telephone numbers lads or emails and we can all let you know what we think of you. Simonfbarns that you believe taking cheap shots at me and scurrying back to these idiots with tales of your heroic deeds is some how an accomplishment f stands for francis right ?.

Well done to all of you' How much better a place is our great country with the likes of you in it. I spend all of my time helping bikers get out biking my feedbacl speaks for it's self. I am not now nor will I ever be an emotional or psychological punch bag and i'm sick of taking sh1t from people who believe they can tell me how to live me life.

Freedom is the individuals right to choose' You do not have the right to tell me how to live my life. You can choose to or not to associate with me but to go out of your way to waist my time character assasinate me on this pathetic thread and before i forget. I am but one man how many of you are there and how open about this have you been. I do not like nor will I deal the likes of mtb_crasher as is my right.
    If he tries to come into my life and disrespect me I will simply tell him were to go. Consider what you do and why there are two kind of people who own mountain bikes' The soulles posing tossers and the MTB riders. Me i,m an MTB rider I embrace the freedom the power and the beauty of the riding experience.

Though I cannot ride for another 6 months it saddens me that when I do ride I will never look at other bikers the same again. That you craven rat brained mongrels are out there on bikes saddens me' however it is fashionable to own a bike and try to look good' even if you can't ride for sh1t and your brains are full of it.

GO TO HELL NEDDIES. JUST DON'T TRY AND TAKE THE REST OF US WITH YOU!.

Kato

See, you can do apostrophes!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Simonfbarns that you believe taking cheap shots at me and scurrying back to these idiots with tales of your heroic deeds is some how an accomplishment f stands for francis right ?.

close. My "cheap shot" consisted of:

"Some of us ride our bikes all winter too"

– which happens to be literally true 🙂 Oh, and my number is plastered across the front of my club website if you need to register your discontent!

and thanks for getting back to us on this matter!

ex-pat
    Free Member

Personally if I were looking to buy a frame from him I'd ask for the frame number to check if it's been stolen first.
    Not sure if it's possible, but someone who's stripping and re-spraying frames to sell on ebay is a massive alarm bell to me!

[/ringer]

ex-pat
    Free Member

Personally if I were looking to buy a frame from him I'd ask for the frame number to check if it's been stolen first.
    Not sure if it's possible, but someone who's stripping and re-spraying frames to sell on ebay is a massive alarm bell to me!

[/ringer]

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

I am literally wiping tears away from my eyes after laughing so much at this thread..!

…Particularly the bizzare* and completely unexpected response at the end from airborne10101/kaesae.

It's totally made my day. 😀
    * I think that should actually read 'completely mental'.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

"craven rat brained mongrels"

You couldn't actually make this stuff up if you tried… 😆

melkor
    Free Member

Has anyone ever read "A Confederacy of Dunces"? Seriously he only has to throw in a few references to fortuna's wheel and Myrna Minkoff and this is it.

"When a true genius appears in this world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him"

kaesae
    Free Member

Here,s the entire email conversation rather than just MTB_crashers version of it. All you sheep that are eating out of this monkeys hands and following him around, aint bikers your peacock posers. You think you have the right to criticize me. I spend all my time getting riders out riding. What are you doing to help the MTB culture in this country other than making out like your intelligent enough to have an opinion and needing to wipe your faces with toilet roll. Sh1t heads

Dear airborne10101,

any chance of this going for cheaper than your buy it now? its pretty tatty looking… and is a 2005 model… you had the shock serviced at all?
    – mtb_crasher

No introduction or anything that resembles manners or respect for that matter. This guys chucking everything he can think of in my face as leverage to get the frame cheaper. He know there’s a recession on and weir all doing all we can to survive. One email two questions and a double helping 2x of criticism in the first exchange. This guys a shark looking to get what he wants and be on his way regardless of the effort that’s gone into these frames. This isn’t a trader or a biker it’s a sh1t chucker and a bully.
    Dear mtb_crasher,

Hey. it may look tatty here and there but it,s had £130 worth of work done. If you factor that in your getting it for £200. It will run great though and a set of decals from ebay will sort that out. Hope that helps and how much would you like to offer me ?.
    – airborne10101

This isn’t a spelling contest it’s a listing for a frame sale and should be judged by that fact. This isn’t about what’s happening though it’s about an ego massage for some deformed twisted ego’s. Some of the arguments are beyond ridiculous but well get into that later. For now let’s look at the emails. All of them not just the altered version mtb_crasher is putting across but my version of them. With my evaluation of the situation thrown in for good measure.

Here,s a run down of the costs for those too lazy or ignorant to look into it’ call a bike shop get a qoute.
    Shock air can service £25
    New bearings installed £40 to £50
    Bearing kit any decent bike shop £40 to £60
    BB faced disc brake mounts spot faced rear end alignment checked £20
    Checking the whole frame for damage and what brain farter said giant would check it, it,s been used and lots of damage can happen. Unless you’re a bunch of posers more worried about looks than riding what does it matter. If your standing looking at your rig’s you ain’t riding them correctly.
    STRUTTING PEACOCKS.
    Dear airborne10101,

where has the 130 been spent?
    – mtb_crasher

No introduction from this guy at all he simply fires of yet another question and expects that I’ll answer it. I have to right were in a recession and things are hard for us all. This is also my work place’ it might be ebay but I am working and trying to earn a living. As I said this guys a vulture’ petty’ greedy’ manipulative’ I’m not on the bay to meet people like this I simply will not trade with or have anything to do with them at all.

Dear mtb_crasher,

How much is an air can service ?. How much is an hour of work by a qualified bike mechanic and how many hours does it take to service a frame ?. How much does it cost at any decent bike shop to have your BB faced your rear end alignment checked and you disc brake mounts spot faced ?. How much is a bearing kit ?. how much are new inner eyelet bushes for the shock ?. you like questions here’s some for you !.
    – airborne10101

Dear airborne10101,

ha ha. what a charmer. i thought the whole point of your epic ebay ad was that you did all of the mechanical/work stuff youself. bearing set is circa 30 squid. eyelet bushings are 6 quid per end.
    that gets you to 42… so you charging 90/hr for labour? you must be bloody good!
    – mtb_crasher

Just went into great detail for captain ****t face to reiterate the work that’s been done on the frame. However it doesn’t fit the situation so he seems to have forgotten all about it and reduced it to a bearing kit and eyelet bushes. As I said he’s an inconsiderate @sshole. He’s of the opinion I should work for free not bother to pay my bills or survive so he can get a good deal and piss in my pocket into the bargain. He’s a complete and utter banker and I don’t have anything to do with this kind of person. I might be working but I’m not interested in my frames getting abused by mtb_crashers or myself for that matter either.
    Dear mtb_crasher,

You watch too much TV come back to reality. sitting there sniffing farts has damaged your wits. 1 hour to strip a frame do the bearings air can service the shock inspect the whole frame for damage inch by inch then realign the back end and face the BB spot face the disc brake mounts check all the cable routing and threads. and a few other bit,s as well. Your waisting my time! your TV addled wits have convinced you that this nonsense is some how an accomplishment. If this is an accomplishment why is it you have nothing to show for it but an ego massage. I,m trying to help bikers get out biking on rigs that are safe to ride, value for money and enable them to experience biking as it should be. What on earth are trying to do and why ?.
    – airborne10101

Dear airborne10101,

chillax you loon. im after a trance of this era in large. found yours, was interested, was wondering why it was so much more money than i would have expected… got nothing but BS in response.
    – mtb_crasher

Dear mtb_crasher,

Gave nothing but attitude and got the same in return. I do not now nor will I ever be intrested in trading with you!. The reason for the extra amount in price is the 4 to 5 hours work it takes to find the frames service check and tune them then list them and pay the ebay / paypal fee,s and the idiot taxes the government slap on top, more work! more cost! you savve!!!. If you don,t get that fine!, now please go away I have work to do. I,m not intrested in bankers who only see money signs i,m intrested in getting bikers out biking. The riders who research the cost of what i,m doing and know what there talking about! get what i,m doing those are the people the frames are for not for you or your kind. Go else were and don,t email me any more. If memory serves me right we already had this discussion. I hope that explains this for you.
    Kael.
    – airborne10101

Here’s my version of this bullsh1t maybe it will set the record straight maybe not but for all the decent people left in this country I’ll give you a different perspective on the situation.

I have a protruding disc in my back and have not been able to walk for almost 2 years now due to an injury I sustained enjoying the one thing I love more than anything else’ Biking. as I write this the pain in my back is already mounting. However it is nothing compared to not being able to get onto my rig and get away from all the rat brains and bullsh1t that has come to characterize life in Britain these days. I would give everything I own for 1 hour or riding for 1 hour of exercise exploration and freedom. Those of you who wish to argue about this point and deny me my right to be myself and go about my business. I do not care how many you are I oppose you. I oppose your mentality your attitude and you idiotic soulless ignorance. You want a piece of me ? that’s good, after being denied biking for almost two years and being in constant pain I’m in a bit of a mood.
    Let us see what we see lads. Have at it!.

kaesae
    Free Member

[abuse deleted – Mod]

renton
    Free Member

Well i would definatley by something off you after reading what shite you have just spouted off on here!!………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

not!!!! :mrgreen:

kaesae
    Free Member

Before I forget why not check simon (cheesy) france @ss barnes cheesy photo here
    http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/simonfbarnes?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1181

crazy-legs

I think everyone on this site has seen far worse pics of simonfbarnes than his ebay profile!
    I hate to butt in on what's rapidly becoming one of the best threads in a long time but you're probably not doing yourself any favours by coming on here ranting and shouting abuse…just a suggestion like.

Kit
    Free Member

kaesae – do you actually realise that you're alienating pretty much every user of the largest MTB forum in Europe? The potential for muchos trade from here is enormous, but unfortunately due to your awful attitude, you're going to get none of it.

We're sorry that you have a bad injury and that you're just trying to make a living, but bikers expect quality and good service and you are offering neither. Add in your foul mouth and no wonder you're getting a slagging.

kaesae
    Free Member

You seem to be missing the point renton what i'm doing is to help out bikers. I am not intrested in taking sh1t i've had enough of it and i'm also not intrested in having my frames owned by over opinionated sh1t chucking monkeys. Life in britain for me is pretty simple to describe. when you live in a toliet surrounded my fannies welts and @ssholes you can be sure of 2 things people will try and piss on you and sh1ts gonna happen. It's why we invented the flush.

wwaswas

kaesae – I've been readign your feedback on ebay and you clearly do a good job supplying bearings etc to people.

Coming on one of the biggest forums in Europe, somewhere a large number of your potential customers might visit and hurling abuse at the regulars is unlikely to be good for business.

You may disagree with what has been said about the frames you refurbish but personal insults aren't going to advance your case – you'd be better either ignoring it or just posting a rebuttal and leaving it at that.

mudplugga
    Free Member

Blimey!How has this descended into pics of SFBs' ass? whoop whoop!

montylikesbeer

A$$ selling on ebay shocker.

snaps
    Free Member

So you live in a toilet?
    Must be cramped with all those frames in there.
    Hope you wash your hands before & after aligning your rear end 😐

backhander
    Free Member

Simonfbarns you have a face like a shaved gerbils ass half way through a sh1t after 6 months of constipation

Sorry Mods, I really just wanted to preserve this for posterity (delete if you must)

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 508 total)

The topic ‘What's this joker on about?’ is closed to new replies.