Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 508 total)
  • What's this joker on about?
  • BigJohn

Is there such a disease as Bike-Polar?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

" I reject your way of life your bastard roman mentality and inbred church hypercritical perspective."

Old priest/altar boy injury playing up then Kaesae?

jim_1980
    Free Member

I have just spent god knows how long reading this thread and what der hell is this all about?.
    Are we talking bikes?. NHS? ebay?. loonies?. frauds?. thieves?. people with no maintanence skills?. stalking?. or does randomness cover all of the above?.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

"or does randomness cover all of the above?."
    More or less, yes.

jim_1980
    Free Member

ah ok so now it makes sense ;o)

hilldodger
    Free Member

But its definatily worrying where all these frames 'come from',

I must say that it doesn't worry me in the slightest where they come from, and as several posters are apparently 'in the know' but coyly refuse to elaborate doesn't that make them complicit ??

Just loving the way KC has immediately seized the stw 'vibe' though, top bombing

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I must say that it doesn't worry me in the slightest where they come from

because you're not going to buy anyway ? Or because you don't care if something is nicked ?

and as several posters are apparently 'in the know' but coyly refuse to elaborate doesn't that make them complicit ??

I get the impression it's more hearsay than hard evidence of criminal activity. I don't think it's complicit to avoid condemning someone when you don't know the facts.

hilldodger
    Free Member

because you're not going to buy anyway ? Or because you don't care if something is nicked ?

No, because I don't care too much about online exchanges which may/may not be true concerning people/events about which/whom I have no connection.

get the impression it's more hearsay than hard evidence….
    …….when you don't know the facts.

so typical of 99% of forum discussions then – hence my lack of interest other than as source of amusement 😉

jojoA1
    Free Member

I'm not one of them, but The Edinburgh cycling 'village' is quite small, I would imagine that there's someone who knows someone who knows exactly how this person gets his frames. What they do with that info is down to their conscience.

hilldodger
    Free Member

so any of the village people care to break cover or is all 'tappy nosey' stuff………

GlenMore
    Free Member

hilldodger – Member

so any of the village people care to break cover or is all 'tappy nosey' stuff………

Well, I'm one of the Village People and I have no idea what's going on.

I'm the Police Biker btw.

ojom
    Free Member

can i be the construction worker?

GlenMore
    Free Member

Is that a hard helmet, or are you just pleased to see me?

Can I polish it for you?

ojom
    Free Member

i wasn't pleased to see anyone at the end of that ride. brrrr cold! 😀

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

this one ?

genesis
    Free Member

Yay the thread's alive again!

Loony does up suspect frames, sells them through the devil's marketplace, stw get wind of it and hey presto lunacy abounds!!!!!!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

amongst many clunking volte faces and inconsistencies, he starts out criticising us collectively for being corporate capitalist whores who own expensive bikes, but dont have the soul of true riders, then attacks a poster (simonbarnes?) for only riding a 500 quid bike and being stupid for spending more money on a camera.

Half of me is amused by him, the other half cant quite stop thinking about the eccentric, deluded kids that entertained you at school that with the benefit of adult hindsight you realise were probably mentally ill.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I wonder if the frame numbers a still able to be read on the frames after they have been so expertly resprayed from rattle cans that are colours only ever found in the clearance bins?

just a thought….

Lazgoat
    Free Member

So, is this chap really injured as he sayshe is? Check out this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140353630342

So where is he getting these frames from? How come he is only selling full sus bikes and bearings? As a true bike enthusiast surely he'd have some interest in the HT frames too?

If they are knicked, then how come he's managed to get away with it for so long? If you'd had your Spesh Enduro stolen you'd be (and the authorities/police/insurance claims inspectors I'd guess) scanning every forum and online ad like mad wouldn't you? So they may be legit. Old stock from bike shops, trail centers, factory returns, insurance claims etc etc? Maybe he's well connected having been a slave to the real world at some point in his life?

avdave2

No complaints from the previous owners because they are all in the woods with the slappers.

CountZero

Bastard roman mentality I'll have you know I'm from Anglo-Saxon stock, thank you very much! I won't have that kind of slur on my ethnicity. 😉
    That 5th Element certainly doesn't look like it belongs on that frame, the spring preload won't go any further along the thread without hitting the frame, and that's not right. It has a TF Tuned sticker on it, with a serial no. underneath, so quite possibly Tim has a record of the original owner and frame.

MattPhotos
    Free Member

down the shops or off to school or your work in the morning.

Classic. Sell someone an enduro to get them in to cycling… to work.
    Sounds like he's not into ripping people off at all this guy. I am glad that it is still going, this thread entertains me more than trouties lights (which I can't afford).

kaesae
    Free Member

This accomplishes nothing. Pay attention to what’s important, we as a people are in a bad situation due to an idiotically ineffective philosophy and very poor leadership. My responses on this thread aren’t meant to make sense they're for stupid people to try and figure out. Just like the rest of this thread.

I suggest those of you who feel this kind of behaviour is worthwhile, get in about it. To those of us who can and will work together to improve our current situation, I say let’s leave the fools to it. I will judge my life on what I accomplished in real terms, not how many people I tried to criticize into living there life the way I want. Lording it over me, I think not.

crazy-legs

there / they're / their
    🙄

kaesae
    Free Member

Read the feedback biker helping bikers and getting it done.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

My responses on this thread aren’t meant to make sense they're for stupid people to try and figure out

phew! That's a relief 🙂

genesis
    Free Member

It is a little odd that someone can refurbish frames at a volume like Argos Cycles with no obvious line of supply.

BigJohn

That last rant sounds quite good if you say it in a Gil Scott-Heron voice

Bumhands
    Free Member

The revolution will not not be televised.

The revolution will be live.

genesis
    Free Member

and the heads of all romanesque caplitalist stw'ers shall be put on pikes for the common folk to laugh at.

BigJohn

He might get caught on CCTV though – harvesting his frames.

slowrider
    Free Member

ow. that was a hell of a read but worth it, didnt have to look up at the x factor once. i wish i could contribute something close to the caliber of this thread but id only let the side down.

kaesae
    Free Member

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/mtb_crasher/m.html

Odd that a mountain bike industry insider should be contacting people to waste there time at work.

MTB_crasher aka tracknicko were do you work ?

Lazgoat
    Free Member

Good to have you back. Please see There, Their, They're.

Dougal
    Free Member

I'm not one of them, but The Edinburgh cycling 'village' is quite small, I would imagine that there's someone who knows someone who knows exactly how this person gets his frames. What they do with that info is down to their conscience.

I just emailed a likely candidate about ten minutes ago. Companies house info and all. I'd be very surprised if thebikechain hadn't done similar.

MTB_crasher aka tracknicko were do you work ?

Maybe his address is available on his Companies House info?

(Doh, didn't realise last reply was two days ago, sorry for bubbling this up again)

tinkerhil
    Free Member

Best thread ive read in years 😀

kaesae
    Free Member

What destiny for the children of fools.

bruneep

Bravo!

what a read, excellent.

B

kaesae
    Free Member

Lazgoat scottish mate it's my solem duty to defacate all over the english language oxford or cambridge it's all sh1t to me. och eiy laddy

kaesae
    Free Member

I resurrect this thread!!

You idiots come into my life start calling me names, nipping my tits and wasting my time. You try and provoke me and to get a response. Well if the game is to provoke and get a response I would suggest that I have provoked all of you and gotten far more of a response that you fools ever will.

Wake up call for single twack! if it's OK for me to be provoked it's OK for you to be.

Just so you know what it feels like!

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 508 total)

The topic ‘What's this joker on about?’ is closed to new replies.