Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • what's like an On One MARY HANDLEBAR, but not???
  • qwerty
    Free Member

On One only have 25.4mm bars in white & i’d prefer silver….

Ta.

epicyclo

I can’t think of anything like them. There’s bars the same shape but much narrower – basically a Great North Road bar.

I don’t like the fat Mary bar as much as the 25.4mm one – it’s not as comfortable IMO.

qwerty
    Free Member

Anyone tried any of the freaky Humperts from here: http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/handlebars-other-dept862_pg1/ ?

schmiken

Nitromors?

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

Thread resurrection as I’m in similar predicament… already have Marys on one of my bikes and was looking for the similar on t’other.

From what I’ve seen Soma Fabrications’ Clarence bars look to be pretty similar. Come in 25.4 as well but a tad tricky to get hold of in the UK I suspect.

Clarence Bar 25.4mm

BillOddie

Jones bar?

Salsa do some sweepy bars too.

ton

I have a pair of dead flat ritchey bars which are M shaped when looking from above…..if you get what I mean. silver too.

Tonolina
    Free Member

I have a pair of the ‘freaky’ Humpert bars on my commuter. I find them very comfortable and the extra bar space is useful for lights.

chomp
    Free Member

Ragley used to do some, don’t appear on their site at present

EDIT: Carnagie Bars – not sure what colors but I’ve a black pair somewhere in the garage that I’m not using

tazzymtb

Carver my ti bars..titanium 710mm wide 25 degree backsweep of loveliness. .I may know a man who has one of the few pairs in the uk who may be willing to lwt them go to new owner. 😀

qwerty
    Free Member

On One getting new 25.4 stock soonish.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘what's like an On One MARY HANDLEBAR, but not???’ is closed to new replies.