Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • What's in your Christmas Eve glass, then?
  • wordnumb
    Free Member

Cider, cider and some more cider.

Sandwich

Jennings Cumbrian Bitter with dinner/tea.
    The a pint of Silver Adder followed by a Merry Elf at the local. It’s been a stonkingly good day/evening.
    There’s some Chapter 9 eyeing me up from the kitchen.

Basil

A few cans of Ghost Ship, moved on to Pickerings and tonic.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Ludlow Gold draught this arvo courtesy of the redoubtable Tally Ho Inn

G&Ts with slices of lime and cherries for the evening sir? Don’t mind if I did. Hic.

sandboy

Guests and their kids just left. Been cooking up a Carribbean feast since lunchtime so only fair to have a drink. I have drunk several Weisbeer’s during the afternoon/evening followed buy a few Mojito’s after dinner and finally sitting down with a nice vintage port before bed. So far it’s been a great Christmas!!

beej

First.

Second.

Third.

Fourth.

somafunk

I expect beej’s fifth will be…..

😀

momo

Started with a selection of beers before moving on to balvenie (finished the dregs of the bottle) and now clearing the hip flask my best man filled for me on my wedding day, a rather nice vintage bushmills. Clearing the decks and making space in the whisky cabinet as there are some suspiciously whisky bottle shaped gifts under the tree!

beej

I’ve got a Thornbridge Peanut Butter Brown Ale on the beer shelf, so you’re pretty close.

renton
    Free Member

Nothing fancy.

I have a polystyrene cup of tea as I’m working.

takisawa2

A tumbler of JD Tennessee Honey & one of Glen something (Can’t remember which), with the StepDad earlier.
    With an evening of excited kids & some wrapping ahead it was probably not the best idea.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

Tea for me too all day and tonight plus tonight had a splash of cocodimol as I’m still awake with a massive migraine arrrgggggghhhhhhhhh

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Some specials from bridge Road down in Victoria, followed by some wine, Christmas day has been g&t Sierra Nevada and more bridge Road specials good day in the sun

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘What's in your Christmas Eve glass, then?’ is closed to new replies.