Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What's happening on the Southbound M6 Lakes area?
  • Tom-B
    Free Member

…..on almost every single bridge between jct 40 and 33 people have been parked up, cameras ready…..anyone know why?!

scotroutes

Nuclear convoy.
    Sports car marque outing (lots in Aviemore a couple of nights ago)

Gumball Rally

http://roadtogumball.com/2016-gumball-3000-route-with-map/%5D

thehillsofsomerset
    Free Member

Gumball Rally in Manchester, possibly

DougD

Yup Gumball Rally I reckon. They left Edinburgh when I was heading to work this morning and are heading down to Manchester

simonhuscroft
    Free Member

Next the mway at the mo by Carnforth. Sounds to be some fairly souped up / powerful cars going down.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Ah right…..saw a Gumball liveried Ferrari earlier. Heading to Manchester to climb actually…..still people on bridges on the M61…..fair play to them. ..it’s awful weather!

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I wondered why people with cameras were standing next to a roundabout in the rain on the outskirts of Edinburgh this morning.

scotroutes

To take foties of you, obvs 🙄

maccruiskeen

To take foties of you, obvs

I was thinking the same thing on the M77 in Killie last night – But surely if you’ve seen one lanky **** is a rusty 12 year old astra van you’ve seen them all.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Crowd sourced speed and safety cams

LadyGresley
    Free Member

We got overtaken and undertaken on the M6 by some of those Dumball Rally people last year – I did phone the police about the ones racing down the hardshoulder – including their fancy breakdown truck. Don’t understand why they seem to be allowed to race on public roads?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What's happening on the Southbound M6 Lakes area?’ is closed to new replies.