Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • What's for tea (northern) dinner (southern) ?? Take away content!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

We’re just in the process of putting the kids in bed and gonna order a take away pizza for the first time in ages!!!!

AdamW
    Free Member

Husboid is coming home from a caving trip for Yorkshireland. Either curry or chinese. I vote the former!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I have a really nice rack
    of lamb in the oven. 🙂

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Pan fried sea bass, with an eggy mix of home grown veg, onions, peppers, chillis, leek, courgette etc etc and coleslaw, oh and a squeeze of one of my own lemons. Yep I dropped the nom bomb!

SaxonRider

Quiche, preceded by garlic mussels.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I dropped the nom bomb!

I am not sure if I hate you or worship you for using that expression! Am erring towards the latter, however! 🙂

crispo
    Free Member

M&S two dine in for a tennner here!

spacemonkey

Leftovers from last night’s homemade lasagne. Friends couldn’t make it in the end so we have loads for today and tomorrow 🙂 And homemade Dorset apple cake too.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

There’s a queue Flash so make your mind up. 😛

Jamie
    Free Member

Chinese takeaway inbound.

Malaysian chilli sauce with beef and rice.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Dorset apple cake, how good does that sound!!!!! I feel our take away pizza is some what mediocre now, although it’s made by mate and he pulls out the stops when we order!!

bigG
    Free Member

Home made Moussaka. It was yummmm, here’s the wreckage. Anyone want the leftovers?

derekrides
    Free Member

Good old fashion Roast beef, yorkshire and veg after a family day on the beach, ‘they’ invaded because of the good weather so Mrs Zoolander treated them.

ton

slow cooked lamb with winter veg and roast pots.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Pork chops with a full on Sunday lunch.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Whats winter veg ton? Swede, turnip etc

jon1973
    Free Member

Waitrose £10 meal deal. Gourmet burgers, potatoes, mushrooms, onions and a bottle of red wine.

warton
    Free Member

whole chicken, cooked in the slow cooker for 6 hours with wine, stock, mustard and veg. Very nice it was too.

kevj
    Free Member

Cold chicken sandwiches, plenty of salt, on buttered white bread.
    Remnants of the roast chicken I had for Sunday lunch.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

stoo

CheesybeanZ

Last nights chilli , always better the next day

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

I’m having a cheese and onion sandwich from tesco.

But my step mum did make a proper good roast at about 4 pm

midlifecrashes

Roast shoulder of lamb, roasties, cauli and carrots. Yummy cold lamb sandwiches with the leftovers in the week if I don’t do a curry or stir fry.

Drac

Mrs is away so took the kids out to the Italians. We had Potato skins for starters, I had Muslces Arrabati for for main, my eldest aged 8 had a 11″ Ham and Pineapple Pizza and my youngest had Spag Bog. After eating all the Pizza Amy declared she only wanted ice cream for pudding because she felt full. Youngest had Profiteroles.

RustyMac

My girlfriend just made me Svieckova – Slovac Beef brisket with dumplings in a vegetable sauce. Well Yummy it was too. Apple crumble on it’s way soon can’t wait.

beckykirk43
    Free Member

I had soup (lazy) having been out walking all day, I feel a takeaway may be in order this week cus lectures start again 😛

sweepy
    Free Member

I had a king prawn dhanzac from the curry house, those prawns tasted well ropey but I ate them anyway. All quiet on the western front so far, fingers crossed.

RustyMac

sweepy

may i suggest you put a minimum of one roll of toilet paper in the fridge now 😉 just in case like.

Bazz

Had a bbq and then pecan pie for desert, first time i’ve made it, i love pecan pie.

Jamie
    Free Member

Update.

Takeaway was shite. Bah.

sweepy
    Free Member

Its in the freezer Rusty, just in case I need it in a hurry 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

Sweepy I’d have saved just one prawn just for environmental health just incase it all goes off!!!!
    Our takeaway was lovely bar the garlic bread which was saltier than the knickers of a fishermans wife!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Sainsbury £8 Thai meal deal. It was edible.

huws
    Free Member

Not strictly dinner (that was a mushroom and ham omelette) but it took all day and I feel like showing off.

welsh cakes, scones, upside down banana cake, apple cake and lemon drizzle cake. 😀
    I made 16 jam tarts too but the pastry was so short they disintegrated when I tried to get them out of the pans. 😥

sweepy
    Free Member

That wouldn’t have been a bad idea as it goes, I think i’m in the clear now tho, ate at 7.
    They are normally bloody good to be fair, was quiet tonight tho.

brakes
    Free Member

sirloin – black on the outside, purple on the inside
    garlic mushrooms
    new pototoes
    green leafy things
    bakewell tart

mogrim

Fried eggs, rice, bacon and tomate frito. Arroz a la cubana, with a bit of bacon thrown in for luck.

tomaso
    Free Member

Pork chops cooked in apples with jacket spuds brocoli and carrots were eaten in Lancaster tonight.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘What's for tea (northern) dinner (southern) ?? Take away content!’ is closed to new replies.