Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • what would be the cheapest way to get legit sky f1?
  • Pook

Any little secrets you lot know?

somouk
    Free Member

Pay for it from Sky is probably the only legit way or get a mates Sky Go access who pays for it from Sky?

I use a Raspberry Pi with XBMC and the Navi-X plugin to stream the sports channels.

LapSteel
    Free Member

4.99 per month on an ipad or iphone. This becomes expensive though if you dont already have said device

back2basics
    Free Member

nowTV ? pay for the weekends that are not live on BBC , no contract.

back2basics
    Free Member

OOOOooo to add – get a freesat dish + decoder- pretty cheap, and point to german tv, free to air, and listen to the radio 5 at the same time.

stumpy01

As above – do you know anyone with Sky Go? Get them to give you one of their licences or whatever they are called and bung them a few quid a month.

A mate of mine has given me one of his SkyGo log-ins so I can watch the F1 (although I normally forget about it 😳 )

retro83
    Free Member

back2basics – Member

nowTV ? pay for the weekends that are not live on BBC , no contract.

£10 a day though and the picture kept deteriorating when I was trying to use my free day pass.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

The cheapest way is to get a friend who has a sky package with the channel on it you want.

They then get a sky go login which covers one of each of a variety of devices – laptop, tablet, phone, Xbox.

YOu then get your friend to divulge to you their sky go username and password for the device which they themselves aren’t using.

Xbox is probably best because then you can watch it on your TV without having to use any jailbreaks or whatever – the likes of the iPad and iPhone have some sort of block put on them which prevents the device “mirroring” the content to an external display.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘what would be the cheapest way to get legit sky f1?’ is closed to new replies.