Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • What was this series of kid’s adventure books called and who wrote them?
  • mimmiethecat
    Free Member

Tiger whisker! Don’t be a tw*t. Clearly leopard whisker on account of being in Africa at the time.

The game was given away by the claws not being retracted by the way incriminating the which docter

pondo

Was it Skink that made the Captain get his foot caught in a giant clam…  i think it was.  But he was banged to rights when he sub got caught in a typhooon and hit the cliff

It absolutely was Skink – it wasn’t the abovementioned Undersea Adventure, that’s the one where they lived in an undersea town off the cost of Cairns, Skink’s misdeeds were somewhere in the Pacific Islands, I’m sure. I knew the author and the series from the title of this thread – I read the crap out of the first 14 when I was a kid, still have Southsea Adventure (with their Pacific Islander mate Omo – snigger) on a shelf upstairs, the others sadly lost in the mists of time.

hopeforthebest
    Free Member

“Mr Men?”

Please let the Jordan Peterson thing go.

While we’re reminiscing, does anyone recall a younger reader book about a woolly mammoth with one red eye and one green one?

Little Nose?

timb34
    Free Member

Did they have a spot on their hand that they pressed when they wanted an adventure? Or what books were those?

Took me a while to get this.. Pretty sure it’s Captain Cobwebb

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Captain-Cobwebbs-Adventurers-Gordon-Boshell/dp/0006911102

Stoner
    Free Member

I think you might be right dazed. Little nose and Two-eyes the mammoth. I cant find the text of the book but I’m sure two-eyes is so named because of the two coloured eyes.

trailwagger
    Free Member

Havnt read the whole thread, so not sure if the OP has actually found the series he looking for, but I remember reading these as a kid

Image result for choose your own adventure books

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘What was this series of kid’s adventure books called and who wrote them?’ is closed to new replies.