• This topic has 16 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by finbar.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • What video captures the essence of mtb for you?
  • gdm4

For me this:

ready

That was good to watch, thanks for posting!

weeksy

Won’t come as a massive shock to anyone..

But this is kinda where/what my MTB world revolves around these days. It could be argued in some ways it’s not where my MTB riding is most contented… but… that’s the world we live in.

The OPs though looks epic i have to say.

stcolin
    Free Member

This for me. Great local film back in 2009 about the growing scene in Ireland. Lots of the trails in this trailer are where I started mountain biking again. Getting sideways in the local woods, nothing better than that.

desperatebicycle

Yeah them big ‘ills look blimmin lovely, but nah, mine is very much this!

😆

On-oneplus26

Goofing about with your mates…

choppersquad
    Free Member

Anything with little kids with massive smiles on their faces as they fly down hills with no thoughts for their own safety.

Pook

gdm4. 100% that. not the rip, gnar, fnarr, stoke or multitude of other phrases we’re characterised as spouting.

desperatebicycle

The Legends Edit is hilarious 😀

eddiebaby
    Free Member

You know that one with the little girl riding her bike and happily singing songs? That encapsulates the joy I feel on a bike.
    And if not that then Tracy Hannah singing as she teaches someone to just let go and flow.
    Obviously I like bikes and music.

johnjn2000

@desperatebicycle, is that your own vid? It’s my local trail and the end of the final decent was my first bit of trail building 🙂

Love the OP video, that is what I would like my riding to be like

hooli

gdm4 – that video is awesome. I love the comedy crashes and laughing about it.

finephilly
    Free Member

DiRT obviously!

desperatebicycle

desperatebicycle, is that your own vid? It’s my local trail and the end of the final decent was my first bit of trail building

No, just the first QE video I found 😁

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

The 1st one reminds me of the Sweary Northerners.
    That does it for me.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Every time I go riding…
    Are you alright?….. Not really.

“Look at the penalty for failure, dude!” is a a phrase that should be used more often.

finbar
    Free Member

I’m with finephilly. This is still the greatest and best MTB film ever made in my eyes. I don’t think it will ever be topped.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.