• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by andyl.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What undercrackers for…
  • headfirst
    Free Member

…the averagely endowed gentleman with occasional chafing issues? He (I’m posting this for a friend of course) has been a life long wearer of briefs, with a short dalliance (not a euphemism) into standard old fashioned boxers, but found that in this circumstance freedom is not all it’s cracked (pardon the pun) up to be. He is considering ‘trunks’ but is baffled by the choice and is now questioning his sexuality and his manhood (yes that is a euphemism) after having looked at too many male underwear models online.

He awaits your suggestions.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Under Armour BoxerJocks.
    3 different lengths and they never move – ridiculously comfy and often on offer at Wiggle.
    Usually UA are the cheapest themselves and their outlet is great.
    None of the bullshit that Mr Klein et all put in theirs – they actually have a proper front to them not a stupid pouch should you requires *ahem “access” to the gentleman’s sausage.

headfirst
    Free Member

I looked at UA ones and saw they weren’t cotton, no Betty Swallocks issues in warm weather?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Nope – the opposite.
    They do a Charged Cotton version but they actually are warmer – great for winter to solve the issue a certain “member” is having on another thread.
    The material they use is designed for the heat and wicks better than anything else I’ve used – I’ve loads of their tops too and they work brilliantly.

PJ266
    Free Member

Hammy knows.

Spent two years travelling around the world in hot, humid places and the Boxerjocks where by far the best.

I now have a drawer full of them.

headfirst
    Free Member

Ok, I, sorry I mean HE will give them a go.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Same here – I won’t wear anything else.
    Graphite, Blue, Black even the funky red.
    Haven’t gone green though – that’s a step too far in the visibility stakes 😯

Cougar

Fitted boxers rather than the, er, wafty kind?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ice Breakers. Soooooo comfy.

Or, Sunspel.

mattyfez

Fitted boxers have been my choice since I can remember.. But not so fitted they feel like compression pants.. Not so loose they flap around.

matt_outandabout

M&S, Autograph trunks with stretch.

As if you needed to ask.

ads678

UA Boxer jocks here too, won’t wear anything else nowadays. I like the 6″ but accidentally bought some 9″ ones and they’re great for more active occasions.

slowoldman

M&S, Autograph trunks with stretch.

He’s right.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Me too M&S Aurograph Trunks with stretch and in black to hide any skid marks 😆

andyl
    Free Member

Don’t you just go commando and tuck it into your sock?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What undercrackers for…’ is closed to new replies.