Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • What sort of week are you having?
  • jamj1974

Hang in therenHound.

zelak999 & TiRed. Take care.

rascal
    Free Member

Work is the usual bag o’shite.
    But Wales are playing tonight which I’m mega-excited about.
    Ask me again tomorrow morning…..it will be the best week ever or hugely disappointed but immensely proud all the same!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Back from a very successful trip to Oz….. 8)

Few days off now and play with the new bike.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

2 weeks into Man Flu, not ridden a bike in nearly 3.
    Got a big weekend planned just hoping to emerge into the land of the living tomorrow.
    Boss is at the end of a month long holiday so work has been messed around
    Hopefully I’ll wake up tomorrow and everything will be awesome

rone

Okay riding in Argyll, but disappointed that the weather is so good back home.

rocketman
    Free Member

Erm so far so good. No different to any other week really

zippykona

I’ve managed to sit in the garden with a beer for the last 3 days so that makes it officially summer.
    Good bike ride yesterday and caught up with family on Monday.
    So as long as I continue my news black out all seems well.

Ben_H

I spent Monday and Tuesday away from home leading a very intense work activity, which did – thankfully – get a result. I’m not in the kind of role where I can “coast” at these sorts of events: e.g. having to do after dinner speaking, leading the whole event etc. I’m knackered!

The good news is that it’s Wednesday – and I’m having a short day. I dropped the kids at school and will fit in a lunchtime MTB ride on the local trails, followed by picking-up my daughter at the end of the school day and taking her for a haircut. 🙂

Marin
    Free Member

Chilled out as heading to Alps for 3 weeks next week

trail_rat
    Free Member

wife went to rwanda for a month on saturday

so its very quiet….

keeping my self busy with a hundred jobs around the house that ive been putting off due to doing other stuff but fingers crossed she will notice a difference when she gets back….. (one of the jobs was new carpets in the bedrooms – another was painting up an old pink marble fire place) but im not sure she will 😀

HansRey

+ Moved into new digs on the weekend
    – It was a right state
    + Got approval for a weeklong work trip to the Med in July. Smashing!
    + Wedding on the weekend seeing old friends

antares
    Free Member

Terrible!! Had a big off on Saturday, airlifted to hospital. Broken collarbone, 5 ribs, 2 bones in my spine and a punctured lung. Should be going to Morzine next Sunday for a week, obviously that ain’t happening. Pissed off would be an understatement 🙁

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Started poor, taking my mum to Hospital for consultant appointment, improved by going to parents evening in preparation for child 1 going to primary school in September, then hit with realisation that child 1 is going to school (time flies), and really improved yesterday when I finally ordered my new bike (big 4-0 which was in March) – holiday on Saturday so feeling fairly good now.

crapjumper
    Free Member

Shite . We found out last Friday my dad is now terminal with lung and liver cancer . We knew about the lung cancer from his last PET scan in February but the hospital say the liver cancer is really aggressive and advanced . We are trying to fit in as much as possible with him while we can .

weeksy

Same as usual really.. it’s quite rare it changes…

Bregante

I’m having a fantastic week so far, thanks.

The last three days have consisted of physio, swimming, massages, cracking bike rides in the Yorkshire Dales, great food and a couple of pints of an evening.

Going home on Friday but not to worry because next week I’ll be doing it all again! 8)

Edit: I actually feel bad typing that now having read a couple of the above posts..

TiRed

This week has improved on last week. Dropped in a 2/3 road race on Sunday, hung in for a midpack finish in an E123 race last night – And it’s Masters race night tonight. Small improvements…

crapjumer – my condolences. Dreadful news. I spent most of last month at home being with my mother in the same circumstances.

teamslug
    Free Member

Feeling good in anticipation of second grandchild. False alarm yesterday so any time soon. Fingers crossed for a boy but healthy and happy will do it. 😛

crapjumper
    Free Member

TiRed , thanks bud

breninbeener

Im having a brilliant week! Im in a hot and dry Morzine with my daughter. We have DH bikes and although we are debutantes, we are have a mega biking time!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘What sort of week are you having?’ is closed to new replies.