Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • what lick to secure a mtb inside a T5?
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a lock to secure a mtb in the back of my T5 kombi?

Clobber
    Free Member

You are the policeman from Allo Allo and I claim my £5

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Still time to change the title, what does your insurance company stipulate? If the answer is not insured then thats better than a lock but not as good as a lick

philconsequence
    Free Member

a tonguestun one 🙂

drummer
    Free Member

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

franksinatra

a tonguestun one

Well done 😀

boblo
    Free Member

LOL. I immediately thought of Allo Allo as well 🙂

Now how long before the argumentative bastewards turn up and ruin a jolly nice thread? 😉

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I don’t know if you mean me but I just wanted to post pictures of Basset Hounds Running.

Everybody likes pictures of Basset Hounds Running 🙂

stumpy01

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

So – what do you want? You want a lock that means that if someone gets into your van they cannot remove the bike no matter how hard they try?

Or do you mean you want it to stop it falling over when you drive?

I don’t quite understand, sorry. [Maybe I should take my tongue out from my nose?]

Clobber
    Free Member

To be GFS, the policeman in Allo Allo is notoriously difficult to understand, you” have to show patience….

franksinatra

The vast majority of policies will leave you stuffed if your bike is stolen from inside a vehicle. Household will not cover it and most motor policies only cover contents up to £100 or so. If you have specific bike insurance you may be okay.

Do’t know about a lock though, suspect the weakest point would be your anchor to the vehicle rather than any lock itself.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘what lick to secure a mtb inside a T5?’ is closed to new replies.