Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • what home Bluetooth speaker
  • sofaboy73
    Free Member

so based on a number of recommendations above and wider reviews, i went for a pro audio addon C10. turned up today and just spent the past few hours giving it a got work out. only used it over blue tooth so far, however very impressed with the sound for a c£250 system. exactly what i was after and would heartily recommend to anyone else. thanks for the input guys & girs

thepodge
    Free Member

I’m still considering one of these, it’s the internet radio assigned to a preset that interests me as it’ll make the wife adopting it far easier.

Tom-B
    Free Member

I’ve got an Audio Pro Addon of some sort that my gf bought for me. Broke after 6 months and the customer service was awful. Sound is okay tbf and the replacement is going strong 4 years later, although doesn’t really get used anymore.

Tracey

Went with the Bose Soundlink Mini 2 Bluetooth Speaker that Costco were selling off at £107. Sounds that good that we bought another for in the camper when we can get out and about.

funkmasterp

Audio Pro speakers are great. Pretty much unbeatable in their price category. I’ve got a couple of C5’s and a pair of A26 active stereo speakers. Better sound than the Sonos I used to have and not far off my old separates.

cheese@4p

I love the Anker speaker I was given at Christmas. Can’t quite compare with the pair of Sonos I have for sound quality but can’t really fault it for the size, great for mobility. Not sure what model, it doesn’t seem to tell you on the unit. Not sure what it cost my dear wife either (rude to check when it was a pressie).

PSA – the grey and the black Audio Pro C10’s are £149 on Currys atm

kelvin

Tempted. My old second hand T10 has given up.

funkmasterp

That’s an absolute bargain price. Especially when you consider it is the equivalent to a Sonos 5

thepodge
    Free Member

Try buying one, it’s impossible. Clearly just a scam to get themselves some advertising.

forge197
    Free Member

Curry’s were that price when I got mine except they didn’t have any 🙁 be amazing value at that price too if you can find one at that price.

@sofaboy73
    you’ve made a good choice 👍

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘what home Bluetooth speaker’ is closed to new replies.