Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • What do we think of robot vacuum cleaners?
  • Squidlord
    Free Member

I’m very tempted by the idea, but seems expensive and not sure how well they clean. Any experiences with them? Cheers.

cr4zyb0y
    Free Member

They rock

And plus they’re fun to watch.

Won’t do as good a job as a proper Hoover so you’ll still need to vacuum now and again.

passtherizla
    Free Member

do they do stairs? 😉

andyfla
    Free Member

Fantastic, we have a roomba and hardly ever need to hoover anymore – if you have OCD then you will need to hoover still, but for us who hate hoovering it is marvellous – although it leaves something to be desired in corners ……

If ours breaks we will buy another one straight away

Same price as a Dyson and gets used way more

soma_rich
    Free Member

What do robot vacuum cleaners think of you?

chvck
    Free Member

I’ve heard bad things from a friend who got a Roomba, it seemed to have issues with getting over things like the raised bit you have in doorways sometimes. They sold it pretty quickly!

andyfla
    Free Member

We haven’t had any problems with the getting over things, although it does struggle with the front door, thankfully as he wants to go and clean the garden sometimes.

Generally we only do one room at a time and rotate it round the house day by day.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Excellent idea. How about shopping ?

DrJ

Love my Roomba. Now I just throw the dirty dishes on the floor and let it clean them too. Next step – sleep on the floor and it can clean me and avoid showering …

jfletch
    Free Member

Taking jobs from hardworking ex-checkout operators – burn them.

crikey
    Free Member

This one is made by Fox, so it needs a seeing to every 15 hours or so.

This one is made by Orange.

willard

Was tempted by one after seeing a demo of it, but we have two dogs that seem to shed a lot, so one might not be the best idea. Also, said dogs might decide that it is edible one day…

andyfla
    Free Member

Not a worries about our cat- you will just need to empty it a bit more often

chvck
    Free Member

Just reprogramme to have a new attack mode and mount a nerf gun, that’ll learn any pets that try to eat it.

Cougar

Not a worries about our cat- you will just need to empty it a bit more often

Don’t cats generally empty themselves?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

do they do stairs?

You haven’t seen Robocop have you?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘What do we think of robot vacuum cleaners?’ is closed to new replies.