Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • What did the postie bring today? New tools for me!
  • geoffj

😀

trail_rat
    Free Member

Good choice on the hex keys

My last bike related tool purchase was a set of pedros cone spanners- like 1 of each from 13-22

My last car purchase was a set of sealey flare nut spanners

geoffj

My last car purchase was a set of sealey flare nut spanners

Is that some sort of Aberdonian rhyming slang? 😀

pondo

Had a pocket knife delivered to work this morning, went to the post room to collect, fire alarm test went off while I was in there, door shut and the link between handle and tongue broke, so the door couldn’t be opened. Luckily, I now had a pocket knife, which I used in conjunction with a pair of scissors to ease the tongue into the door frame and thus effect my egress. 🙂

stimpy
    Free Member

Got some SP41 outers today to finish off my Inbred build. Happy happy 🙂

mickmcd
    Free Member

A CK worldwide superflex tig welding cable

really nerdy tig welding content

milky1980
    Free Member

My new pair of AM 41’s and a SRAM Garmin handlebar mount arrived this morning, only ordered them Monday morning!

The Lezyne track pump I ordered off CRC a fortnight ago is still to make an appearance 😥

danielgroves
    Free Member

A red card, grrrr

robdob
    Free Member

I got a few Bahco pliers and cutters from my last work for 50p when they were cleared out – they last ages and they’ll probably outlive me! I was super chuffed when a mate of mine who is a high-end marine engineer was well impressed I had some!

thomasgeorge
    Free Member

Came a few weeks ago, but not had chance get pics sorted.

geoffj

tenfoot

Hopefully should have 25 1/4″ bearings turning up today, for my rear Shimano hub. Cup and cone 🙄

sheeps

Stainless Steel 6001RS bearings – to correct the wobble in my rear hub 😀

smiththemainman
    Free Member

New arm warmers and mitts!! For the Brother-in-laws birthday today 🙁 !!!

mboy
    Free Member

My new Hope RS Mono Aero road wheels just arrived this morning! 🙂

Candodavid
    Free Member

Hopefully a 160mm rotor

stevied
    Free Member

My Mavic Alpine XL’s should have arrived today but the van has been already and no sign of them 👿

porter_jamie

not today, but these things are the awesome – britool flexihead ratcheting spanner. i don’t know how i coped before i bought them. properly useful tool

trail_rat
    Free Member

Too right jamie, got the halfords pro /gear wrench rebrands and they are so handy in tight spaces. Your expert ones are probably the same mechanisms since britool are just another draper rebrand for the bulk of it these days 🙁 shame , still got some proper britool imperial and whitworth stuff i inherited from my grand dad.

Bregante

As nobody else has remarked, allow me to be the first.

Phwoooaarr!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘What did the postie bring today? New tools for me!’ is closed to new replies.