Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What are the long A-C 29+ rigid fork options?
  • cjr61

Ok, this possibly, probably is a stealth ad! Looking for something with a longer 480+ AC….anyone got a Tarn fork for sale?

Budget friendly please so Whiskey isn’t an option

Cheers

bedmaker

Krampus is 483.

bikerider3
    Free Member

RSD do a set at 510 and can take up to 29 x 3.0. They quoted $80 USD for shipping when I emailed them a while back

https://usd.rsdbikes.com/product/510mm-aluminum-fork/

cjr61

Thanks all. The ridefarr ones look a nice build

montgomery
    Free Member

I’ve got the ridefarr forks for something I’ll be doing in the future. They’re a bit hefty but seem nicely finished.

docrobster
    Free Member

Exotic carbon

I have these in qr version. They do the trick. Didn’t pay £155 for them though!

PJay
    Free Member

Pipedream’s SRS48 Sirius Fork has a 483mm a-c measurement; no idea what it’s like though.

FOG

docrobster, that is the exact fork I am looking at for a project but was put off by the price. Can I ask where you got it cheaper?

kerley
    Free Member

FOG, the prices have increased quite a bit over the years. I recently bought an all alloy version for £90 from eBay and can’t tell the difference between that an a carbon one I had years ago.

docrobster
    Free Member

@FOG
    I got mine from the carbon cycles shop on Amazon for £114 in January.
    Now out of stock in that spec

cjr61

Thanks all.
    Like the ridefarr and also the PD ones. Does anyone think the difference to the dropouts (ridefarr skinnier and PD wider) would make a real world difference for fat tyre fun….or am I just being a tart? 🥧

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What are the long A-C 29+ rigid fork options?’ is closed to new replies.