What a week to book off

Home Forum Bike Forum What a week to book off

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • What a week to book off
  • daleftw

Yep. Got the week off too. Go us.

Yup – whole week off here too 😀

_tom_

I’m only working 2 days this week and had last week off, weather has been awesome so far – made it a whole week in Wales without a drop of rain 🙂

samuri

I booked today off too. I was going to go for a biggie but yesterday’s century has left me aching and tired. 🙁

winrya

I’ve also been lucky this week. Been out Friday, Sunday, off to try new hopton route today, the beast of Brenin on wed, Cannock thurs:)

A week off here to. Happy **** days… 😀

Premier Icon jambalaya
    Subscriber

@chunky – drop me an email if you want company, Wed I will be on Nirvana Cycles ride but flexible on other days. Doing 35k loop Guildford via Newlands and Winterfold today.

Jealous. Not only am I at work, I also have a bike that I can’t ride until I fix it, which could well be a week or so 🙁

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

week off too here,can’t find the suncream!

ChunkyMTB

8)

Gonna be plenty of riding this week. The North Downs pretty much to myself. 😮

Dibbs

I’m using up my holiday hours before the end of the financial year, I’ve been off since the 10th and go back on the 4th 😆
    I’ve got the Quantocks to myself (mostly) again.

ajantom

I’m on Easter holiday from friday – just keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will stay like this!

4ndy B

I have the week off too… yay!

Recovery from surgery meaning no riding (of any kind) for another 5 weeks.. booo!

At least I have time to ponder which shiny new parts I’ll be using on my latest project 😉

Rickos

Jammy gits! At least I rode on Saturday and will ride in to work off-road tomorrow and be out on Wednesday night, which is very good going for me these days.

Chunky – forks being fitted tomorrow at work. Ride in, swap forks, ride home. BOSH!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘What a week to book off’ is closed to new replies.