Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • What a week to book off
  • ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

8)

Gonna be plenty of riding this week. The North Downs pretty much to myself. 😮

daleftw
    Free Member

Yep. Got the week off too. Go us.

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Yup – whole week off here too 😀

_tom_
    Free Member

I’m only working 2 days this week and had last week off, weather has been awesome so far – made it a whole week in Wales without a drop of rain 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

I booked today off too. I was going to go for a biggie but yesterday’s century has left me aching and tired. 🙁

winrya
    Free Member

I’ve also been lucky this week. Been out Friday, Sunday, off to try new hopton route today, the beast of Brenin on wed, Cannock thurs:)

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

A week off here to. Happy **** days… 😀

jambalaya
    Free Member

@chunky – drop me an email if you want company, Wed I will be on Nirvana Cycles ride but flexible on other days. Doing 35k loop Guildford via Newlands and Winterfold today.

flyingmonkeycorps

Jealous. Not only am I at work, I also have a bike that I can’t ride until I fix it, which could well be a week or so 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

week off too here,can’t find the suncream!

Dibbs
    Free Member

I’m using up my holiday hours before the end of the financial year, I’ve been off since the 10th and go back on the 4th 😆
    I’ve got the Quantocks to myself (mostly) again.

ajantom

I’m on Easter holiday from friday – just keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will stay like this!

4ndyB
    Free Member

I have the week off too… yay!

Recovery from surgery meaning no riding (of any kind) for another 5 weeks.. booo!

At least I have time to ponder which shiny new parts I’ll be using on my latest project 😉

Rickos
    Free Member

Jammy gits! At least I rode on Saturday and will ride in to work off-road tomorrow and be out on Wednesday night, which is very good going for me these days.

Chunky – forks being fitted tomorrow at work. Ride in, swap forks, ride home. BOSH!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘What a week to book off’ is closed to new replies.