- Weekly photo challenge. 8.4.13 – 14.4.13 – The majesty of Earth and Sky
Thanks to Yunki for this weeks slightly cryptic theme.
The rules;Posted 5 years ago
1. Take a photo of your bike with something that matches the theme in the picture.
2. Interpret the theme any way you like.
3. Pictures should be taken between the dates in the topic title.
4. If you post a picture you can either suggest a theme for next weeks challenge or vote for someone else’s suggestion. First suggestion to get two supporting votes becomes next weeks theme, probablyMukeMember
At least you got some sunshine breaking through, mine is just dull
Next week how about Panda Portraits (A panda portrait is a photograph you take of yourself whilst riding a bicycle. You hold the camera out with one arm, and take a picture of yourself riding along as expertly demonstrated by rOcKeTdOg on a recent STW thread or other examples in this Panda Portrait group on Flickr.Posted 5 years ago
Liking the Panda Portraits idea…. 😀Posted 5 years agoyunkiMember
Ahhh balls.. you’ll have to have this failed bikeless shot (sorry rulebook)
A few miles before this shot was taken on Friday afternoon’s ride, I spotted an excellent scene for the brief.. an enormous rope swing over an enormous bombhole full of dirtjumps.. there was a couple of young kids playing on the rope swing with their mum and dad..
I thought it was a nice way to comment on the connection between earth and sky with the kids trying to feel what it’s like to fly, to break free of gravity.. they looked like they thought it was all very majestic.. I didn’t have the confidence to ask if I could fire off a couple of shots and had planned to go back up there over the weekend with my kids and get some photos..
As it turned out I way too busy helping my little brother knock the bejeesus out of a grade II listed building
so here’s a watered down version 😳
Posted 5 years agoMidlandTrailquestsGrahamMember
I didn’t particularly want to do Panda Portraits, as the couple of times I’ve tried it myself, I’ve given up for fear of dropping my camera.
No other suggestions though, so here it is for this week.Posted 5 years ago
The topic ‘Weekly photo challenge. 8.4.13 – 14.4.13 – The majesty of Earth and Sky’ is closed to new replies.