• This topic has 21 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by ahsat.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Weekend pics thread, 15/16th October
  • matt_outandabout

A rubbish day yesterday with covid jabs, scratting around Glasgow DIY and lighting shops and biblical rain showers.

So today’s blustery, showery but utterly beautiful jaunt around Loch Katrine was ace.

Loch Katrine cycle

IMG_20221016_122606

IMG_20221016_111624

CheesybeanZ

Might need to check your months, I’m sure it’s October 🙃

CheesybeanZ

Might need to check your months, I’m sure it’s October 🙃

Tracey

No riding for us this weekend as we are looking after Abigale who had the plate removed from her leg on Wednesday. NHS still had no idea as to timescales of the waiting list so bit the bullet and paid to have it removed.
    Visited minor injuries on Saturday to get my leg checked as its still swollen and bruised from a crash in Finale, nothing broken, and had Covid booster this morning. Done a bit of bike fettling in between and fitted some carbon wheels that we didn’t get round to fitting before we went away

robbo1234biking

9119682-A-9743-4726-88-CD-781-DEDCB4995

My sons first cyclo x race this weekend. I think he enjoyed it!

ton

that looks ace Matt. my pics this weekend are just from the pub i am afraid.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2nTbFAn]20221015_165754[/url] by 20ston, on Flickr">

matt_outandabout

Mods, can someone change the thread title?

#WhatAPlum

matt_outandabout

@ton – that’s a fine looking pub.

I need to share a pic of our barber 💈 – he’s some ace Kona, x-lite and Hope stickerage and pics. 😎

jimmy748

Still nice out.

cb200
    Free Member

Messing around in the woods

desperatebicycle

Still autumnal in me tunnel

colournoise

Usual Sunday morning local. Ride was good fun but other stuff disappointed. Not sure if the camera is a bit fubared after the dog stole it the other day (clarity/focus seems a bit off in the lower right quarter of most of today’s images), and the trail I started earlier in the year has been taken back by the forest. Can’t rail against nature too much but that’s a load more spade work needed…

2022 10 16 Wakerley 070_11

2022 10 16 Wakerley 070_07

2022 10 16 Wakerley 070_04

CheesybeanZ

Playing in the woods

dawson

Muddy Saturday morning, Singlespeed – Sherwood Forest

Sunday – sunrise Road ride

mutley

20221016-100446

tractionman

out and about today

reeksy

Actually got two rides in on Saturday. An early shred on my own too soon after breakfast – felt bloated and really struggled. Afternoon with a couple of other families and 6 boys charging around one of our local bike parks.

Only photo I took though was on a hike on the Yul-yan-man track on Sunday.

ready

Still dry in the local forest on Saturday

Chicksands on Sunday. Not been for a few years, not a lot has changed but still good fun!

escrs
    Free Member

Looking for the landing and what direction the trail is going in as its covered in leaves

HeadDown Jump_Moment

steve_b77
    Free Member

I did the Kielder Chiller 24 as part of a pair, the weather was brutal – race was suspended for 6 hours due to the storms – partner crashed on his 2nd lap and broke 2 ribs, so I eventually did a bit of a solo effort so not all that bad. Top two photos are by the event photographer and the last one by Budge of Team JMC 😀

tuboflard

End of a week of kitesurfing on Tiree at the weekend. Had everything from storm force winds, hail and rain to sun and light winds. Saw a fair bit of wildlife too, lots of seals, a whale (minke I think) but no otters unfortunately.

Light wind session.

ahsat

Weekend’s bikepacking with Reyt Good (yes, them nominated in the readers awards ;-P).  Amanda of this parish joined us, which included a fun STW photo shoot.  Ace female-led off-road adventure riding at its Yorkshire best.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjycZAtMnkx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.