Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ways of finding out what is on on Netflix/Now TV/Amazon prime
  • Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

I live my life in two places and access TV via 4 different smart TVs and an iPad. Some of the TVs have apps for all the terrestial catch-ups, some don’t, we use a Now box on two, not on the other two, and the search options on Netflix, Amazon prime and Now are less than brilliant… eg. I get sick of getting a hit on a film on netflix only to be taken to a page which says “films similar to…” but not the film itself.

Is there a good single place to go which has the details of all the streamable content actually available in the UK?

johnners
    Free Member

Not a listing, but the search function on the Roku stick I’ve got looks on NowTV, Amazon and Netflix. It also lets you set an alert for if something is added or the price drops.

Probably not much use with your stable of devices.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

The NOW boxes are made by Roku – might have a play with those again…

prawny

https://www.justwatch.com/uk

it’s got the listings for everything.

convert

As above Just Watching is what you need. I don’t find the netflix app on my telly particularly intuitive for finding new stuff and a pain flicking between amazon and netflix so now browse using just watch before using the search function on the apps to go straight to it.

johnners
    Free Member

it’s got the listings for everything.

That looks handy, thanks!

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

thanks chaps 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ways of finding out what is on on Netflix/Now TV/Amazon prime’ is closed to new replies.