Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wattbike connectivity.
  • Davesport

Mrs Davesport has sourced a virtually new WB from a chum at a knockdown price. It didn’t make sense not to have this thing so it’s now pride of place in the spare room. I’ve used the WB at work a lot so fairly comfortable with how it operates and the pools of sweat it produces. It’s got the Ant+ connection and I know this works as the HRM is functioning with the chest strap.

I’d like to have this connected to something like Trainerroad/Zwift. We’re not training for anything but i’d probably be more motivated more if there was something on a monitor to watch. I’ve never used either of the above so looking for advice on what’s best.

TIA David.

jonba
    Free Member

zwift if you just want entertainment. Its got more social side and pretty graphics.

You’ll need a suitable device (laptop, tablet) to run it on but it should be fairly easy to connect. It just finds ant+ devices when they are on.

You get a free trial so can see it set up and make sure it works.

forge197
    Free Member

Is it an Atom or a Pro/Trainer?

Davesport
    forge197
    Free Member

I’ve an Atom so not sure if Fulgaz will work with a Pro but is a good app for just riding in an unstructured way, lot’s of variety maybe worth a try.

There is a 14 day trail with that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wattbike connectivity.’ is closed to new replies.