Viewing 19 posts - 8,881 through 8,899 (of 8,899 total)
  • Watches N+1…
  • djflexure

Only £7300 on the leather strap 😉

murdooverthehill

Stunning

Kato

It’s a 40mm case and short in the lugs so wears noticeably smaller than my Seamaster which is 42mm and 50mm lug to lug

not sure if it’s too small which is why the plastic isn’t off

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I’m not saying they’re not nice, (although tbh I don’t actually like them that much) but **** me, being a designer in the Speedmaster dept at Omega is an easy gig isn’t it!? I swear they’ve got 2 or designs they just rotate through as new releases and people just haven’t noticed yet.

Kryton57

Like the Atoll a lot Kato, can we see it on wrist?   What size wrist do you have?

Kato

Okay so I have a 7in wrist

Atoll 40mm

Seamaster 42mm

The watches I’m used to wearing are a Seamaster and a Speedmaster both 42mm. A Tissot Visodate at 40mm but it’s all dial and a frankly gigantic Garmin Epix which is 47mm

maybe I just need to get used to the smaller case

Blazin-saddles

I feel the same every time I wear my Sinn 556.  It’s 38.5mm which isn’t that small, but looks tiny compared to the normal wrist ornaments.  You get used to it soon enough though.

boblo
    Free Member

Merci. That’s the new Speedy and a Zenith El Primero Ti jobbie added to the list of ‘MUST NOT BUY!’…

Kryton57

Interesting Kato, your watches look like they wear bigger than mine and my wrist is 6 3/4.    I don’t think the Atoll looks small at all.

It’ll look great in a pool with a blue sky and palm tree backdrop 😁

djflexure

Atoll looks a good size – not small at all

pisco

It looks great. I think any bigger with that striking dial colour might be a bit much.

w00dster

Yeah also agree re the Atoll, looks much better on as well.

Quite taken by this from Christopher Ward…..need to sell a couple of watches before I buy another one….

https://www.christopherward.com/watches/c60-pro-300-bronze/C60-42ADC31B0BB0-HB.html

neilnevill
    Free Member

I had a cw bronze much like that.   An earlier one,  or had a flat blue dial and a bronze bezel insert like the yacht master.  Great watch,  really liked it and the sw200 was very very accurate.   Just big and heavy,  it was errr  45mm? And bronze is heavy.  Mainly though it went to make room for.. errr…. the captain Cook which I didn’t gel with.   I should have kept the cw.

There’s one on tzuk currently…. same guy a bought from last time…. and sold our back to…. not the same one though,  smaller this time.  I need to out a couple though.

Blazin-saddles

This one is a look I wanted to try as well, love the colours in this leather.

neilnevill
    Free Member

Good God! That atol is a lovely colour. Great for the summer!

neilnevill
    Free Member

£7600 for a speedy.  Nice watch but that’s ridiculous. 

Kryton57

I was inspired by Kato to be a bit more colorful today.  I’d added a beads of rice to the 5kx;

IMG_5721

derek_starship
    Free Member

Ooooooo I do like that Atoll. Size looks perfect – same size wrist as me which makes it more tempting…

Last mortgage payment this month…

Kryton57

Last mortgage payment this month…

Congrats!

Viewing 19 posts - 8,881 through 8,899 (of 8,899 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.