Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • watch question -decent quality NATO Straps
  • burko73

Hi

After a new strap for my watch. Think I’ll try a NATO. There are lots about on amazon/ ebay / web etc but seems like random variability on price/ quality.

Anyone know where to go for a decent quality NATO strap at a reasonable price? Must have polished metalwork rather than brushed.

bertmason
    Free Member

You could try Silvermans (Army surplus)- they might have what you’re looking for.

nickdavies

Watchgecko zulu diver. Brushed metalwork and really nice straps.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m currently using a mix of Timefactors (black) and Monkey Swag (all the pretty colours). Both very much recommended.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Doesn’t NATO have an approved list of suppliers?

jackal
    Free Member

As said Watchgecko, the premium ones are nice. Also time factors for good quality well priced ones. I keep wanting to try one of the Erika’s Original straps, just need the right watch to put it on.

dirkpitt74

I generally use the Time Factors or Monkey Swag ones.

Have recently had a couple from UKWATCHSTRAP.CO.UK and have been impressed with the quality.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

TimeFactors “deluxe” and “2014” range are lovely quality.

I found the loops on a Zulu uncomfortable.

CountZero

I’ve recently put a Watchgecko 007 NATO strap on my TAG Series 1000, probably the best fitting and most comfy strap of that type I’ve had. There is a connection, Tim Dalton wore TAG Series 1000 watches in The Living Daylights, with the original steel bracelets, not a nylon NATO, but the correct 3-colour strap looks really nice against the black case of my TAG, so I’m going with it.

BluShark also do a very similar NATO:

https://www.blusharkstraps.com/collections/original-blushark-collection/products/vintage-bond

catfood
    Free Member

As above Zulu Diver at Watch Gecko are by far the nicest I’ve seen, I wear one every day, about £28.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘watch question -decent quality NATO Straps’ is closed to new replies.