Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wanted – discount voucher code for the Commencal online store
  • glen815
    Free Member

Hi all.
    A long shot I know, but has anyone got a voucher code for the Commencal online store?
    Best regards
    Glen

thepodge
    Free Member

I’d buy elsewhere if I was you.

They have been shocking in dealing with my lost order & will not refund me till they are reimbursed by the shipping company.

Also currently ignoring my emails

iain1775
    Free Member

….whereas I’ve never had any problems with them and always received everything (only 4 smallish orders over last 3 years admitedly) within a few days
    Many things (t shirts – lots on sale at mo, and the Meta shock guard) it’s not possible to buy elsewhere as Decade don’t import the full range

Good luck w discount code though, don’t think they really have them despite the option on the payment page. I got one once but that was as compensation for a complaint I made about some issues I had with my Meta AM factory frame kit (complaint was unrelated to the shop itself as bike was bought in UK)

Podge, what email address are you using?

glen815
    Free Member

Thanks guys. VMT

thepodge
    Free Member

I’ve got two, one for a guy called Jerome and a basic sales@ or similar

The order wasn’t particularly expensive but their attitude stinks.

Sucks too as I want some new dropouts for my absolut sx and they seem to be the only ones with both left & right in stock

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wanted – discount voucher code for the Commencal online store’ is closed to new replies.