Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Wahoo kickr core and chances of getting it discounted
  • blader1611
    Free Member

i have decided after much deliberation to buy the yet to be released Kickr Core. As Wahoo products tend never to be in sale/discounted i was wondering if there are any scheme/loyalty offers (Eg BC discount at Halfords) that i could use to help reduce the cost.

BadlyWiredDog

If you’re a platinum / gold discount person at Wiggle – or have a mate who is and is prepared to help you out – you’ll get a discount as of right. Plus occasionally they up the platinum discount to 17% for a limited period if you’re prepared to wait.

And they do stock Wahoo stuff.

mrchrispy

Wiggle platinum* @ 17% is how I bought my original Kickr….it was still rudely expensive but it’s been worth it.

I quite fancy the new core but I’ll need to off load the old Kickr first

* haven’t a clue why I have planinum but I do.

MrPottatoHead

Pretty sure you can get 10% discount from Evans again now. If you shop at Tesco then club card points are now worth triple-£100 vouchers worth £300 in store.

Flaperon

British Cycling discount at Evans?

MrPottatoHead

Checked now I’m home and BC members do get 10% at Evans, but not on Turbo Trainers 🙁

Members must show the QR code in store or enter the text version online to get 10% off on qualifying clothing, parts and accessories. (Exclusions: Gift Vouchers, RIDE-IT, FIX-IT, GPS and non-GPS computers, computer accessories/spares, cameras, camera accessories/spares, heart rate monitors, fitness trackers, power meters, turbo trainers).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wahoo kickr core and chances of getting it discounted’ is closed to new replies.