Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • VOR
  • Pook

do you ever use anything other than genoa or a light spinaker?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Given up with it. Too many bugs in the game mean I can’t make any changes in direction, sail or anything.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Its been the genny all the time this leg as far as I am concerned … I may get to use the light spinaker as I head for port (hopefully) this weekend.

So probably not.

Must be why the leaders have made port & I haven’t I suppose

Android
    Free Member

A bit of jib No2 but mainly genoa. The leaders all got ther first as they are all usin the autopilot and other gismo’s

Drac

VOr brings shudders down my spine, means my staff have found the most pointless fault to a Vehicle Off Road.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

yeh, twice I stopped overnight, dont think I meant to heave to but the damn boat managed it all on its own… it does cock up the overall finishing position … well thats my excuse & I am sticking to it.

Also managed to hit Taiwan for a while.

I need somebody to watch the boat at weekends & overnight when I have other things to be doing … oh well, I do enjoy it really

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

used the Jib No. 2 for a bit when the winds got somewhere around 30knts or more.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Used the genoa, jib, genoa, code zero, light kite………. in that order this leg.
    Well pee’d off – got up to 146th at one point near the end but finished 612th 😥

spooky_b329

Unfortunately I’ve lost all interest 🙁 Too much faff with things not working.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘VOR’ is closed to new replies.