Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Voodoo Nzumbi kids bike any experiences?
  • kimbers

Been offered one quite cheap

Anyone any experience with one for a 10 year old?

Cheers

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Ive not had one directly but when I was asking they got a very good rep.

They are now £500 ! Not long back you could get them for £270 new.

Kelliesheros
    Free Member

My daughter has one. For the money can’t really complain. Low end but working fork. Hydraulic brakes. Gear range is a bit limited and 8 speed. Tyres and bars a bit narrow compared with more mainstream bikes.

Depends what you want, if you want a solid bike which can handle some blue level off-road for your kid, it is ideal for the money.

bulblax
    Free Member

My daughter has one too. I’d recommend it. I couldn’t find anything else with hydraulic brakes and half decent components for anywhere near the price when I bought it.
    It hasn’t been anywhere too gnarly, but it’s been round Verderers at FOD, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods quite a few times.
    It comes in two frame sizes. Ours is the large one and was perfect for an average sized 10 year old.

kimbers

Well I got one and am very impressed, ended up getting a second one for his brother when I saw another one come up cheap

Best thing is I’ve got loads of 26 tyres I can dig out, knew I didn’t chuck them for a reason!

doublezero
    Free Member

I had a 13 inch one really good value bikes although you may want to swap the tyres out as the standard ones are quite weighty other than that a good bike.

If your getting in cheap go for it you will be able to punt it on easily

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.