Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Virtual registered office address providers – any experience / recommendations?
  • oldtennisshoes

For reasons too boring to go into I need a registered office for my Ltd company in England.

There are appear to be lots around doing the same thing – address, mail scanning/forwarding etc.

Any experiences good are bad? I’m not looking for the cheapest – i’d like them to be around when I’ll need to renew it next year.

Anyone?

Squirrel

We use Cllarendon, who cover London and the south-east. Seem ok, if that’s your area.

twicewithchips
    Free Member

depending if you need to get any mail forwarded to you, it seems a PO Box is acceptable, so long as it has a real address to go with it.

frankconway

made simple. simples

oldtennisshoes

Thanks all, I’m now sorted.

nickdavies

Just use your accountant?

oldtennisshoes

Just use your accountant?

That’s what I have been doing, but I’m making the company dormant (currently on a gig INSIDE IR35 🙁  ) and binning the accountant – ltd co accounts of my type, don’t now need to be prepared/audited by an accountant and mine provided little more than an online system which I can get with freeagent.

Also, I live and work in Scotland, but the company is registered in England, so I can’t even use my home address.

I’ve got sorted with a cheap (and potentially nasty) firm that just provides a registered address and mail forwarding service.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Virtual registered office address providers – any experience / recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.