Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Vapers 😀 Anyone tried the newer pod systems?
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Have been using a bog-standard box mod, sub-ohm tank, self-made liquids etc. Works fine as long as I’m not trying to carry it around in my pocket, as it’s a bulky unit and the spring-loaded filler cap can easily dislodge…leaky leak etc. I need something a bit more compact and robust for an upcoming snow based holiday. Also, I like to vape on the aeroplane so the discretion of pod-based systems is attractive. 😀

Nah, seriously – anyone tried them? Easy enough to use and last most of the day? I don’t care much for “clouds” but like a decent throat hit.

slackalice
    Free Member

Have a look at JAC vapour DD.

Could be right up your street.

Scapegoat

In before the bedwetters……..

Same situation, needed a smaller discreet system. Totally Wicked do the Skope P, three inches long by just over an inch wide. Costs 25 quid, has a replaceable pod which is refillable, and lasts quite well. Useful to use a slightly higher nic content at 50/50, which delivers a decent hit without clouds of vapour, so the sort of people who post on MTB forums about how dreadful the whole nicotine thing is are unlikely even to know you’re at it. 😁

easily
    Free Member

Totally wicked also do the skope s (also available elsewhere under different names).
    It’s not a pod system, and it’s a little longer, but very discreet. I use one all the time now as I find it as effective as bigger ecigs but a lot less noticeable. Worth a try at £20 I’d say.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Vapers 😀 Anyone tried the newer pod systems?’ is closed to new replies.