Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Van battery – where from?
  • MrSparkle

Think I need a new one for the Trafic. Where to get one without paying through the nose? Ta.

surfer
    Free Member

I got one from Euro car parts a couple of weeks ago paid £53 inc delivery. I ordered it first thing and they delivered the same day! (Transporter T6)

wzzzz
    Free Member

tayna.co.uk

dropoff

Picked up 2 for our transit for £118 from Europarts last week, they come with 3 year guarantee so pretty pleased with that.

johnners
    Free Member

Tayna, Eurocarparts couldn’t get near their price even with their “discount”. Eurocarparts were handy for pick up so I asked them for a price match but they took so long to get back to me I got fed up and ordered from Tayna. Just had a quick look out of interest, ECP want £180 after discount, Tayna want £125 delivered.

northshoreniall

Costco – just getting one for our t4. Local garage have price matched them but when looked Costco same price as tayna

AlexSimon

Another vote for Tanya. Very popular for camper owners and leisure batteries. They answered my questions promptly and the shipping was on a pallet! (kerbside only – which with my 36 steps was slightly painful).

trail_rat
    Free Member

Depends on the battery.

Tanya couldn’t get close to the commercial battery I needed for the landy. Ecp were cheaper and are far more Convienant should it die within warrenty.

sajama55
    Free Member

Its ok saying price. Whats the batteries rating, on most vans you have tbe option for a standard battery or a heavy duty one. The heavy dufy ones can be expensive

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Van battery – where from?’ is closed to new replies.