Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Valve alignment and poor brickwork for Mega
  • 16stonepig
    Free Member

This is the well-battered and well-loved machine I will be taking out for the Megavalanche next week:

Only concession to the Alps are some reinforced sidewalls. Apart from that, just my usual setup.

What are you all taking?

grahamt1980

Commencal MiniDH with dual ply minions. Somewhat ugraded from last year out there with better forks.
    Put an 11-34 cassette on it as the only concession to going uphill, would rather walk.
    Its going to be great fun

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

I’ll be taking my new nomad – coil front and rear. dual ply tyres as per usual. with a fast rolling Larsen TT on the rear – should be ‘fun’ on the snow 🙂

Plus i’ll be taking the Prince albert – want to try the course on a hard tail – I have a silly idea to try and qualify for the main event on a hardtail we’ll see if I actually ride it though!

Having raced it on a VP-Free, Blur 4X and a Bullit in the past – I suspect the Nomad will be just about perfect…

And then there’s a couple of Bullit hire bikes we’re taking over for our guests there. Can’t wait – not been doing enough riding recently – next week it’s all going to change.

grumm
    Free Member

Bit of a crap pic and yes my garden needs weeding among other things, but here you go

Oh and I’ve now put a Blackspire Stinger chain guide and a dual play high roller 2.5 ghetto tubelessed on the back. Gonna get some DH tubes in case the tubeless thing goes horribly wrong. 🙂

Would have liked some 160mm fox 36s but funds would not allow.

schwimoid
    Free Member

05 Prophet 4x
    Magura Thors
    Hope Tech V2’s
    Magura Hubs, Mavic 721’s
    Michelin DH24 and DH16 Tyres
    PZ Racing finishin kit
    Easton Bars EA70
    Full XT
    Raceface Atlas Cranks,
    Shimano MX30 Pedals,

Should be Sweet

RHSno2
    Free Member

You’ll need a bell for over taking NO? 😀

16stonepig
    Free Member

Overtaking? I thought we’d all form an orderly queue.

grumm
    Free Member

Looking at some of the videos it looks like on the techy sections people do form an orderly queue 😕

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Valve alignment and poor brickwork for Mega’ is closed to new replies.