Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • UPS shower of spaff
  • LoCo
    Free Member

Delivery from Taiwan, guranteed Tuesday delivery, tracker system said out for delivery all day, popped up not booked on will deliver tomorrow, called them and apparantly on the van but driver ‘too busy’ to deliver,

I mean WTF the company I am getting the stuff from paid over $300 carriage and it was in the UK in 2 days and it takes 5 days to get to me from East Midlands F”’in airport, not an issue really apart from the stuff in it is for team riders leaving tomorrow for races in Europe and Canada.

Words fail me to how much of a shower of sh@@te UPS are do not use this bunch of C+@k monkeies 👿

Apologies for the lack of capitals and I’m sure there’s a spelling mistake and punctuation mistake or two in there.

Just AGHH! really.

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Feel your pain LoCo. Use them at work as the only courier allowed for most stuff.

LoCo
    Free Member

Makes the post office look positivly saintly, had no issues with them in over a year

wwaswas

I’d be looking for UPS to pay for the onward carriage to the riders…

LoCo
    Free Member

Will wait and see when they can get it to me tomorrow, have been promised first thing, as will have to sort the stuff out first as there’s several grands worth of kit in there, maybe able to deliver it to the riders before they leave tomorrow evening, think I’ll be taking the quick car to work tomorrow….

LoCo
    Free Member

Further to this no phone call as promised, so called and after promising it will be with me first thing got ‘it’ll be with you after one’ and no apology, F”kwits 👿

molgrips
    Free Member

guranteed Tuesday delivery

Actually guaranteed? As in, they’ll pay out if it’s not?

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes have mailed my supplier to advise them of this, cheeky blighters have just mailed me asking if I want to open an account. 😆

BermBandit
    Free Member

I use UPS for my business. Without doubt the best small parcels courier in the UK by a country mile. Incidentally, if they’ve failed on the delivery generally the gurantee in guranteeed means you can ask for your money back. Never had a problem with getting that either.

Personally I’d wait to find out more before I launched. Generally speaking IME where failures have occurred its been down to wrong post code or something of that ilk.

To put it all into perspective I used to spend about half a day a week dealing with courier related problems. Since I changed to UPS I’d be surprised if I do half a day in a year, despite the fact we now send out many times more parcels.

rocketman
    Free Member

DHL FTW!

molgrips
    Free Member

Right.. surely if it’s guaranteed, once you locate the stuff you can make them send the relevant bits out to the riders wherever they are going. UPS are global after all, and big enough not to notice the cost. If it’s one shipment that you have to sort, I’d ask for credit and a courier collection for the re-parceled bits.

slowrider
    Free Member

re forwarding the stuff on;

ill happily take it out to MSA for you loco. just get UPS to cover my flight and accomodation and ill even wear one of their uniforms!

akira

I remember getting something delivered by 24 hr courier, they had then sub contracted the job out to someone else who had the parcel sat in his van for three days……….I think it eventually took a week to get delivered.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘UPS shower of spaff’ is closed to new replies.