Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Upcoming gigs for the Perth (WA) people….
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Prodigy next year in Jan. I’m tempted but I’m not keen on their newer stuff I’d be hoping for lots of classics….

Norman Jay, David Rodigan, DJ Marky in Feb. First time Rodigan’s played in Western Australia. I’m bang up for this one. Early bird tickets are $50 and it’s at Coast (Port Beach Freo). It’s gonna be crazy, can’t wait!!!!! Gimme some signal   ***air horn!!!***

Pauly

Anything good first 2 weeks of January as I’ll be out visiting the family?

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Origin Fields is end of December

https://www.originfields.com.au/

Electric Gardens is 19th Jan

Underworld, Erick Morillo, Eats Everything, Set Mo

Prodigy is 24th Jan at Perth Arena

Got my tix for Orbital in March (yay) and missus will be buying me tix for Rodigan and DJ Marky and Underworld. Cracking gigs, cant wait!!!

neilco
    Free Member

Bloc Party playing Silent Alarm in full. Red Hill Auditorium, 24th November.

tewit
    Free Member

Used to love the Prodigy. Played their first two albums to death. Not really keen on their stuff after that. The new track that’s being played on 6 music makes me cringe as it’s the same stuff they were doing 20 year ago. Maybe It’s just my age.

I’m sure they’re still great live though. Saw them way back in ’95, from what I can remember.😀

slowbloke
    Free Member

I saw Prodigy last year in Plymouth and they are still amazing live. I’ll be seeing them again on 6th November so I’ll report back again after that.

Pigface
    Free Member

Is the Old Melbourne Hotel still a venue?

DezB
    Free Member

Bloc Party playing Silent Alarm

That’s weird – I thought Kele split Bloc Party and formed a new band (called Bloc Party) playing different stuff. Saw them live and he didn’t seem to enjoy playing the old stuff.

Can’t stand those full album gigs myself. Very forced, formulaic, contrived…cash-in. Anyway, won’t be going to Perth anytime soon, or ever I suspect 😀

neilco
    Free Member

That’s weird – I thought Kele split Bloc Party and formed a new band (called Bloc Party) playing different stuff. Saw them live and he didn’t seem to enjoy playing the old stuff.

Can’t stand those full album gigs myself. Very forced, formulaic, contrived…cash-in.

Reckon you’re right on all counts, but got a certain nostalgia for Silent Alarm so prepared to give it a go… Am ready to be disappointed!

neilco
    Free Member

Is the Old Melbourne Hotel still a venue?

Nope: https://www.melbournehotel.com.au/

sobriety
    Free Member

Bloody hell that hotel has changed a bit from when I stayed there!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Upcoming gigs for the Perth (WA) people….’ is closed to new replies.