Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • UCI 2019 courses, tickets ?
  • jonnyrockymountain

Going to watch xc and dh at les gets this year got flights and accommodation booked, do you need tickets to watch around the course as can’t seem to find anything on line, I know at fort William you need tickets, but les gets ? Thanks

yatesy

Most likely need to pay to watch. You shouldn’t have any issues on the day buying tickets. I’ve been go a lot of world cups over the last 4 years all over Europe and they all get very busy but they still sell plenty on the day. If unsure each race normally has its own website. Not the UCI site

jonnyrockymountain

Thanks, still can’t find owt on line, but I thought it would be ok to get tickets once there, also how do they police it as it’s a massive open space ?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

You can stick a fence around plenty of things! Depends how serious they are about it though,

Trimix
    Free Member

You will have to wait a bit to get tickets online. The website is crap and very unhelpful. I think from last years experience, it took months before tickets were available and even then it was hard to actually buy them. Persevere though as it’s a long way to go to find out they sold out on the day. Id did La Bresse last year, got the tickets online after much hassle. I did see people buying them on the day, but the que was massive and the tickets limited.

You could hike in over the hills for free, but it’s a big effort to do something illegal when you can just buy a ticket. Also you may find you need a wristband to get on the chairlift / access the facilities etc.

crispyrice

I will be in morzine with my family over these dates so would also be keen to get tickets for Les Gets, is it the UCI website that tickets are released via?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

As above tickets via the event site not the UCI, each one is run by a local organisation on behalf of the UCI.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘UCI 2019 courses, tickets ?’ is closed to new replies.