Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • TV programme for 6 and 8 year olds
  • swoosh
    Free Member

Due to lockdown and being home more, my kids have watched all their favourite programmes several times and are now bored of them all. Can anyone recommend a programme for kids around 6 and 8 years old that they won’t fall out over? Possibly a tall ask but I can’t listen to them arguing about what to watch anymore!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Why don’t you just switch off your television set and go out and do something less boring instead?

donkeysled

Percy for nostalgia win of the day

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

what have they already watched?

mine are currently going through the mountain of nonsense that is yu-gi-oh

monkeychild
    Free Member

On Netflix don’t touch the lava is quite fun. Horrible histories always works with my 2 (and it’s sneaky education).

Or let them watch some kid play a game on YouTube! Mine are both obsessed with Minecraft, so get ideas from that.

lesgrandepotato

We are binging on fraggle rock

Yak

Purely based on theme tunes alone, Inspector Gadget and Jamie and the Magic Torch.

iamtheresurrection

Well done for getting them to watch TV. My kids (7 and 10) rarely watch anything other than their favourite subjects (bikes, Minecraft, music, funny fails and Fortnite) on YouTube.

Loughan
    Free Member

Percy for nostalgia win of the day

Aye, but kids have not been going outside since the dawn of time. Whether there is a TV is a moot point

When does the test cricket start? They’ll either not want to watch it thus solving the tv debate or be so enchanted by it whole days will pass without complaint

akira

Adventure Time is pretty good, Apple and Onion also good.

funkmasterp

Disney+ subscription for a month?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘TV programme for 6 and 8 year olds’ is closed to new replies.