Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Turner Flux – fork travel
  • campfreddie
    Free Member

for those interested, i have just received an email from Greg Wulff @ Turner regarding longer travel forks. His reply was as follows:-

“There are no frame issues using a 130mm fork on a Flux and I do not believethe additional 10mm will even be noticed. This sounds like a good combination for an all around fun ride. I ride a Flux with a Fox 120mm forkwith a 650B wheel. This set up sits close to what you are thinking of using.I love the ride, the bike steers great and is nice and stable descending. Have a great day.”

This means that RS Revelations (rather than Rebas) are a perfectly viable option for a Flux build.

Onwards and upwards!

convert

My newly to be conceived flux is going to be bipolar.

Old skool lycra whippet – for marathons/enduros/polaris, a bit of fat boy back-of-pack xc’ing and general mincing in sourf of England.

110mm stem & flat bar & ends. 100mm SIDs, lightish wheels and tyres.

Trail bike – for trail centres & proper northern riding.

shorter stem and riser bars, 110-140mm Pikes (prob only use to 130mm), dropper post, hope hoops on flows with high rollers.

Nice to have a bike that should do a bit of everything and good to hear Greg thinks there will not be a problem with the bigger forks.

vondally
    Free Member

my older brothers currently has FOX 36 talas set at 130mm and then drops to 100mm for climbs, nice.

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    I have an 09 DW Flux.When I first got it I put 130 Revs on cos thats what I had. Now running with U turn Revs set at 120 most of the time but can go out to 140 for big Lakes type descents.
    Cheers
    Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Turner Flux – fork travel’ is closed to new replies.