Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Trump’s Truth
  • igm

Is it just me that is reminded of the Soviet era news outlet Pravda?

Probably just me I suppose.

Deliberate on his part, or ironic mistake?

Edit – actually, no. Lots of people are reminded of it.

i_scoff_cake
    Free Member

Yet it’s the likes of Twitter who unilaterally regulate speech on their network to align sufficiently with liberal views.

igm

Indeed. Given the admissions by the social media platforms over the last week or so that their algorithms amplify right wing content and they “don’t know why”, one wonders why Trump felt the need for a more right wing platform.

Unless of course a right wing but honest platform doesn’t meet his needs.

Edit – This was the story about the Twitter admission.
    https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/oct/22/twitter-admits-bias-in-algorithm-for-rightwing-politicians-and-news-outlets

binners

Let’s be honest, it might set out to be a propaganda network but it’ll end up as a place where Cleetus and Bubba from Shitsville, Idaho tell everyone about the time they were abducted by aliens and everyone discusses the relative merits of semi-automatic assault rifles and says the moon landings were faked

It’ll make a David Icke podcast look sane

We should do what has to done and point at them and laugh

scaredypants

i_scoff_cake Free Member

👍😂

piemonster

I’m sure hell find a way to rip of some gullible mugs and bathe in whatever attention he can find.

tjagain

Yet it’s the likes of Twitter who unilaterally regulate speech on their network to align sufficiently with liberal views.

unbelievable nonsense. vile far right / neofascist shyte is all over twitter

igm

I assumed the cakester was being sarcastic TJ.

Given I’ve now seen his thoughts on slavery I’m not so sure.

The article I linked to quotes Twitter’s own research that suggested they think “vile far right / neofascist shyte is all over twitter” – or at least disproportionately so.

ogri
    Free Member

Just wingnut talking points tj,all he ever posts.
    Users break the T&C’s and they get banned.Just happens to be wingnuts on the right more often because the vast majority are morons or are pushing the boundaries and it catches up with them.

i_scoff_cake
    Free Member

Indeed. Given the admissions by the social media platforms over the last week or so that their algorithms amplify right wing content and they “don’t know why”, one wonders why Trump felt the need for a more right wing platform.

Because Twitter banned Trump. It’s quite simple.

igm

They didn’t ban all the Trumpistas though – or is Pravda just for him. 😜

He’d just have someone post on his behalf

dissonance

The key problem with those platforms is they wont make money for him personally.
    The amount of money flowing into the SPAC deal is pretty impressive even by meme stock standards.

dyls

Anyone else think that Biden is extremely quiet for a President – he’s never really in the news?

i_scoff_cake
    Free Member

He’s suffering from dementia is why.

tomhoward

Can’t this go in the main trump thread?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Trump’s Truth’ is closed to new replies.