Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Trail bike frame adopter for Saris Bone rack
  • c0rvus
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone has tried using a frame adopter on their bike with a dropper post? just wondering if its okay to use one on a bike with a dropper?

something like this
    https://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4_tab.php?21927&gclid=CjwKCAjwzPXlBRAjEiwAj_XTEUQekw7p8r7gt8jQOQ9H6Xu9qqkeynEVGPsWX3U3DQJekwCRyn-z0BoCMqUQAvD_BwE

trap6
    Free Member

FWIW I had the saris version which is pretty much the same design,I wasnt Keen on the bike being hauled around by dropper post,just use a spare post and seat for transporting from a2b,nowt can then go wrong with dropper which for the sake of a 30 second job too switch seat posts might save you a penny or two.

c0rvus
    Free Member

@trap6
    Yeah that’d be easy if its externally routed but mine is internal.

kimbers

something like this

Ive got a very similar one as my old frame didnt fit on the saris worked well, quite secure, just wrap teh frae with an old innertube to stop any rub

trap6
    Free Member

Sorry op I spoke before I thought,I’ve a Magura vyron,I just pop out as n when.

c0rvus
    Free Member

@trap6
    Oh right haha fancy, so cable actuated ones is okay then I guess?

trap6
    Free Member

Ah,ok,gonna be like that…
    No bike snob here sweet heart,just giving my opinion,that is what you were throwing out there??
    I’m out hun.

c0rvus
    Free Member

@trap6
    Eh? Lol what’s wrong with the word fancy? 😆 How’s my reply a snob? lol!

Have a good one!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Trail bike frame adopter for Saris Bone rack’ is closed to new replies.