Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 1,453 total)
  • Tottenham Riots
  • mrmo
    Free Member

the problem is, at the moment they’re in small groups in London and not hanging around once they’ve looted somewhere or set fire to something.
    there aren’t massive groups of people to dissipate with water cannons or baton rounds

Can’t disagree, but at some point there will be a call to act, and what will that action be? water cannon does need a big group, but baton rounds can be seen to work against small groups.

grantway
    Free Member

All the shops are now closed in and around East Ham in E6

mrmo
    Free Member

@1111, to do what? live rounds? snipers?

trailmonkey

Send the army in! That will sh1t them up. Got a few guards battalions in London. I will even throw my old gear on and get stuck in

yup, deploy troops against civilians.

marvelous.

😐

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

deploy troops against citizens.

rioting citizens…

binners

They’ve burnt Greggs?!!! Sweet Jesus!!! Is nothing sacred?!!

hora
    Free Member

When it starts in your area how would you like the Police to restore order?

Ask to speak to their community leaders and offer them holidays to help them get over their criminal-minds?

I’m sure if a fire was started near your flat you’d ask for order to restored ASAP.

binners

Send the army in!

They’re a tad pre-occupied at the moment I believe. The ones who haven’t just got their redundancy notices yet are anyway.

Hay…here’s a thought. The ones who end up homeless and suffering with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder might throw in their lot with the rioters

duckman

SBZ; Samuel Pepys,describes riots in the 1600’s century,usually after a hanging,he talks about groups of youths with scarf’s around their faces causing “affront and insult” Same idea, different century.
    Anyway;Large white van with lights and siren just come down my street, anybody want a 99?

nedrapier

I’m sure if a fire was started near your flat you’d ask for order to restored ASAP.

Yup, but if police actions were out of scale and inflammatory and it tipped the situation into a whole different kettle of monkeys, I’d not be best pleased.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Its kicking off all over!

A well-respect and elder member of the Northern Polar bear community was shot dead by police after eating a student.

Outraged Polar bears from the region have started to loot and burn igloos and skidoos across the area. Humans living in the area are said to be terrified “they are behaving just like animals.”

The bears are said to want more food, jobs given randomly and without basis of skill, and their furry bottoms wiped for them. All this in order for them to stop the carnage. Many were seen wearing new trainers and jewellery.

We interviewed a Polar bear who said :”Rrraawwrr!” Before eating our microphone.

Crikey! 😯

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Show of force! Couple of euro fighters over head.

If a few hundred soldiers tipped up I would help the police. (but that’s just my opinion)

Why does the army help the public at other times (ie when it snows/floods/ prison guards go on strike etc)

jackthedog
    Free Member

It’ll be ED-209s next.

mrmo
    Free Member

i am wondering why no use of CS gas, etc.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

“They’re a tad pre-occupied at the moment I believe. The ones who haven’t just got their redundancy notices yet are anyway.”

Ah that would be me then! (well I turned down ammo tech so they said “we offered you a re-trade so your not eligible for redundancy!”)

Great

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

mrmo – Member
    i am wondering why no use of CS gas, etc.

Pointless. Once the scrotes have teefed* enough blinging new kicks innit bruv ya get me though, yeah? they’ll go home and get back to their ordinary lives again. Many of them won’t have jobs to go to as they will have burnt down their own workplace.

*Rastamouse has a LOT to answer for, encouraging the use of Jafaican like that.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You best get your arse down to North End oneoneoneone – there’s a stand-off between about 100 youth and the Old Bill ’cause it’s been closed off to pedestrians. Mayday hospital has issue a statement saying that they are ready for casualties – I kid you not.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Couple of weeks back I was up in london town and saw the rather sinister sight of one of our Apache’s doing a low/slow pass up the Thames, looked properly out of place, not so much tonight I would suspect.

Hopefully police can control it enough tonight that they get bored before other groups of chavs around the country copy it

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

I have also wondered why no CS or water cannons yet.

Maybe it a health and safety thing (ah I now have asthma because you used CS gas, and I was only going out to get my benefits ETC)

mrmo
    Free Member

Pointless. Once the scrotes have teefed* enough blinging new kicks innit bruv they’ll go home and get back to their pathetic little lives again.

It is about being seen to act though, we have to keep the daily mail readers happy.

Houns

England team are locked down in their hotel in Brum

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

@ oneoneoneone …..Too late – I’ve just checked and Croydon’s kicked off

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/local/topstories/9183466.LIVE__Riot_fallout_hits_Croydon/

jackthedog
    Free Member

Sorry, I mean EGG-209s.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Ernie, I know. My dad is a bus driver (out of south Croydon) just sent us a text telling us he had a message over the bus radio ” attention all drivers! DO NOT GO INTO CROYDON BECAUSE OF RIOTING”

LOL

project
    Free Member

Im 200 plus miles away from london town , and theres no cars on the roads,

And i live on a busy road

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Ernie, check out london road. Near evans cycles http://twitpic.com/632jg3

Bregante

Never mind that, what’s your dad doing sending texts whilst driving a bus???

Bregante

Scary pic that last one 😯

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Well if he can’t go any where he though he though he would put us at ease.

Think he is on his way home now

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Some of those fires look proper nasty. Can’t help thinking that there could quite easily be deaths as a result.

Very dark days caused by a minority of idiots. Hope they get caught and dealt with appropriately

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It’s difficult to tell what’s happening from that pic 4×1, just looks like a line of coppers who have closed off the pedestrianisation. But it’s definitely NOT Thornton Heath !

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Yeah defiantly not! West Croydon.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

http://touch.lockerz.com/s/127836139

I believe that is maplins on the left.

atlaz
    Free Member

Well it’s an argos they’ve been “liberating” their tellies from.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Just as well all these oppressed folks have access to camera/smart phones to post their pictures of being oppressed, eh?

Edric64
    Free Member

Whats all this with community leaders? Is that like the chairman of the parish council in my village.It always seems to be ethnic minorities that have community spokes people speaking up for the latest dead miscreant removed from society by the police

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

Some community leader has blamed it on all the youth clubs being closed!! Is she taking the p155

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Whats all this with community leaders? Is that like the chairman of the parish council in my village.

A bit like that. Check here :

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN6QI-2S0IM[/video]

binners

They’d have some nice tellies for the youth clubs though. If there were any

kimbers

oneoneoneone – Member
    Some community leader has blamed it on all the youth clubs being closed!! Is she taking the p155

no shes just actually aware of the issues

Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 1,453 total)

The topic ‘Tottenham Riots’ is closed to new replies.