Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Totley Riders
  • tuboflard

I’ve relatively recently moved to Totley on the outskirts of Sheffield from the Peak District. Whilst I am pretty familiar with all the local trails, I am starting to lack a bit of motivation going out riding on my own as the lads I used to ride with occasionally live on the other side of Sheffield now and what with families to maintain, we very rarely get out any more.

So are there any local groups (formal or otherwise, in fact would prefer the informal) that get out on a reasonably regular basis that I could tag along with on week day nights? I need to get my mojo back in order for some night riding over winter in preparation for next year’s Alps trip seeing as this year’s trip ended earlier than expected with broken ribs on day one…

Oh, and I’m of average fitness so no need to worry about some ex-XC racing snake turning up trying to smash everyone in to the long grass. And not a gobshite either (at least not from where I’m sat).

docrobster
    Free Member

Facebook user? If so ask on:
    Ride Sheffield
    Rother valley riders
    Coggers
    Peak District mtb
    Think 18 bikes in hope might do some shop rides?

tuboflard

Good thinking, thanks docrobster. Had thought of the 18 Bikes option but was hoping for rides from my doorstep as opposed to having to drive for a ride.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Totley Riders’ is closed to new replies.