Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tools with legs (Which of your tools is never where you left it?)
  • bella
    Free Member

Where do all my 4mm allen keys go??????? Never short of any of the others but the 4mm ones never seem to be in the tool box.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

My wife likes to tidy mine away to the most random of places. For some reason she also wants to keep the big crow bar and pinch bars in the shed.

LoCo
    Free Member

The Snap on 45 degree pick, only ever reappears after the Snap on man is driving out the carpark having sold me some more 👿 I have a good collection in all colours now, the little B@+%$£ds 👿

project
    Free Member

When i was doing my apprenticeship, a chap we worked with,when he put his hammer down or screwdriver, we would walk past and pick it up and swop it for either of the above two, he was almost convinced agftr a few days that his mind was slipping, try it at work its quite funny.

spacehopper

10mm spanner… I’ve lost so many of them… there must be a huge pile of them somewhere..!! Thankfully I don’t tend to use them much anymore.. 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

my 4 mm allen keys disappear as well

RustyMac

Do tyre levers count? I must have 8 – 10 sets between my one bed flat and my girlfriends one bed flat. That is almost a set per room of the combined 2 properties we own and i can never find them when i need them. I know i have had this problem before so previously I had started to put them in a safe place where I would always know to look but i can never seem to remember where that is.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Tools with legs (Which of your tools is never where you left it?)’ is closed to new replies.