Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Tom Cruise in height shocker
  • funkmasterp

I think an unknown actor would be better. My favourite bit from all the books I’ve read is when he gets shot in the chest and survives because his pectorals are just sooo big. The books are brilliant if you go in knowing that they are basically 80’s action films in written form.

DezB
    Free Member

I’d describe them as the author’s **** fantasies in book form. Well, the one I read anyway 😆

hols2
    Free Member

Chris Hemsworth or one of his brothers?

I think Larry’s probably available.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

Bring back Dolph Lundgren I say!

Speeder

Writer was on radio yesterday evening and suggested that the character in his head looks like Lawrence Delaglio (or however you spell it)

DezB
    Free Member

suggested that the character in his head looks like Lawrence Delaglio

See my previous post 😉

IdleJon

with Cruise portraying Reacher cos of his height you learnt as it went on he was tough and a good fighter as opposed to assuming it as he was a big guy muscly guy.

You mean you didn’t know this from the start of the film? He’s such a good actor, Tom Cruise. 🙂

I spotted him on the roof of Backfriars Station when he was doing his MI stunt last winter. ( I was walking across Blackfriars Bridge.) Even from the distance it was obvious he was properly short.

fossy

At least Tom can run for a bus, or jump off a building !

thegeneralist
    Free Member

The movies would have tanked without Cruise

That’s so completely utterly untrue. There are legions of Reacher fans who would have flocked to the movie even (especially?) if the lead was a complete unknown.

Child played and absolute howler when he cast Cruise. Opportunity missed.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Tom Cruise in height shocker’ is closed to new replies.