Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • To the utter twunt riding a Turner at Cannock today….
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

djglover i’ll sum it up for you in one big swoop

people are dicks.

djglover
    Free Member

thanks for the insight.

xiphon
    Free Member

I think quite a bit of it is down to jealousy.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

i dont care what people ride as long as they have fun, i certainly dont mock peopel for having expensive bikes nor do i mock people for having low end bikes….

the only thing that annoys me at cannock especially at werewolf is people stood around waiting for people to fail, its not exactly the best place to regroup if your in a group, and its quiet off putting for people with lesser confidence on it etc…ive never come a cropper on it, as i said dont see the fuss with it, but its never going to help people have a go at it, if you get morons stood at the bottom watching, putting people off….

jealousy of bikes im sure is a major thing, if you have an expensive bike you are expected to be a world class rider by anyone who is quick and rides a cheaper bike….

half the people on this forum are jumped up dicks, imagine what they are like in the real world

grum
    Free Member

Why is there so much bitchy infighting and inverse snobbery in mountain biking. Haven’t found anywhere near the amount in road biking and fell / road running.

I don’t know if there really is in real life, most people I meet are sound. I

stgeorge

jealousy of bikes im sure is a major thing, if you have an expensive bike you are expected to be a world class rider by anyone who is quick and rides a cheaper bike….

I’m lucky, …….I think.

I can tell a hardtail from a full susser, thats it. No idea on the cost of bikes I see – its a bike that’s it. Means I cant have any pre-conceptions about people I meet. 😀

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

i think alot of the time people on this forum are probably the nicest folk you could meet in real life, ive yet to come across an arse in the real world, yet stick them behind a keyboard on a internet forum where courtesy, friendlyness, being a nice person do not need to apply…..im sure half of the usual tossbags on here would be genuinely nice in real life….

you will get some folk who think they own the trails as they are faster, and youll get some folk who think they can at a snail pace because they have a right to be there too…its all compromise, just try and be friendly and say hello, and try and pass slower riders in a nice way, or try and let faster riders pass you a bit more easily…..

terrahawk
    Free Member

Rob’s got the best idea for dealing with muppets who dare to stop in front of him

phiiiiil

Are the rest of us with Turners likely to get lynched on our next trip out to the Chase now? I shall be on my guard…

yunki
    Free Member

yes phiiiiiil… unfortunately that is the case I’m afraid..
    I’ve already seen vigilante death squads being organised on other less savoury MTB forums..

your most sensible course of action would be to sell your turner immediately.. for a fraction of it’s worth.. to someone who lives far from the chase and has no desire to visit a trail centre ever..

email in profile..
    thanks.. 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘To the utter twunt riding a Turner at Cannock today….’ is closed to new replies.