Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Titec h bars
  • chambo82
    Free Member

Guys and girls , am thinking of getting a set of titec h bars , anyone got any experiences with them ?

charliedontsurf

Where are you getting them from… Pretty rare nowadays?.

I’ve used titec and jones… Bloody marvellous.

jameso

Didn’t like them on a sus-forked bike that much, benefits were balanced by negatives or ‘so-so’ kind of conclusion.
    Really liked them on my rigid bikes, way more comfortable, efficient for moving the bike around and climbing. So much so that it lead to an expensive bike purchase )
    Great for reduced wrist discomfort and more hand positions on long rides. Need a bit of faffing to get controls set up well but worth persevering with.

chambo82
    Free Member

Cool that’s good to hear , I have a set of rockshox recons silver with poploc so nearly rigid on the climbs , was just wondering what the techy downs would be like ? Suppose I’d get used to it after couple of rides , getting em 2nd hand Charlie so quite handy , and lot cheaper than jones that’s for sure !!!!

flashes
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair, would definately prefer loop bars if anyone wants to swap……..

Hooter
    Free Member

I had them on a rigid tandem, they were very good!

mereditp
    Free Member

I have a pair I’m not using. PM with an offer if you’re interested.

Kal
    Free Member

Mereditp, Chambo now has a set but I’m looking for a set me self, can’t find an email in your profile, can you mail me see pics so I can make you an offer! Ta

mereditp
    Free Member

h-bars now sold.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Titec h bars’ is closed to new replies.