Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Tiresome tagging
  • john_drummer
    Free Member

I found a thread that I'd posted into had the tag "super Leeds United" allegedly posted by me

Now I admit to being a fan of said football club, but I've never tagged a thread with anything, let alone something not even related to the thread (I think it was the New Romantics thread).
    Weird.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Why has it got "sfb argues" when I haven't even posted ??

RichPenny
    Free Member

Because sooner or later you'd be along to argue Barnes 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Steady RP, he's only at a questioning stage… 🙂

john_drummer
    Free Member

funnily enough, this thread is now also tagged with "super Leeds United".

wasn't me 😯

john_drummer
    Free Member

now it has another one related to me. and again, I didn't do it.

I'm intrigued now

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I'm intrigued now

So am I ……….why do you keep denying it ?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Because sooner or later you'd be along to argue Barnes

about what exactly ? The tags, or whether I'm arguing ?

Jamie
    Free Member

about what exactly ? The tags, or whether I'm arguing ?

Calm down Simon. There is no need for an argument.

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

Surf Mat = AWESOME

In waves that are 1 foot to 10 feet, the Krypt MT5 [Surf Mat] is a super intuitive and exciting mat to ride. It has fantastic grip on the water, which allows for incredible speed, awesome power and extended projection through each turn

jahwomble
    Free Member

I think it's because you a hypocritical,tedious and self aggrandising cockweasel with poor debating skills, and a hugely over inflated sense of how incisive and witty you are and many people cannot be bothered to argue with you, So it's easier and funnier just to tag you.

That's what I think anyway.:)

TheBrick
    Free Member

I miss read the title of this thread as "tireless tea bagging". I was slightly confused.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Calm down Simon. There is no need for an argument.

there isn't ?? Does not compute :o)

Junkyard
    Free Member

werll said Jah woble butyou missed out the bit about his deadly Kung-fu skills which he practices on nhts out prely to defend the weak and needy in times of despair or because he enjoys it ..depending on which thread he posts up on about his massive combat skills.
    I believe he mt only does think he is awesome and he thinks we must think this to
    I hoped if we just agreed to ignore him he would just go away.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

werll said Jah woble butyou missed out the bit about his deadly Kung-fu skills which he practices on nhts out prely to defend the weak and needy in times of despair or because he enjoys it ..depending on which thread he posts up on about his massive combat skills.
    I believe he mt only does think he is awesome and he thinks we must think this to

I've heard talk of his deadly spelling skills too.

Junkyard
    Free Member

note to self fix keyboard or proof read posts 😳

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

LOLZ

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

SimonFBarnes; what if there was a degree in Bottomology?

Can you imagine…..

konabunny
    Free Member

I think it's because you a hypocritical,tedious and self aggrandising cockweasel with poor debating skills, and a hugely over inflated sense of how incisive and witty you are and many people cannot be bothered to argue with you

Is that anyone in particular or just all of us? 😆

Tiger6791

Bradford = better than Leeds.

As a long time Bradford City fan, this made me chuckle, who posted it?

MrNutt
    Free Member

god I wish I could jump on this bullying bandwagon but it seems to be overloaded with twattishness I fear the axles would break under the weight if I were to climb abroad, for the record he's got his opinions as does everyone else. tagging is fagging.

Jamie
    Free Member

Elfinsafety:
    SimonFBarnes; what if there was a degree in Bottomology?

Proctologist?

slimtubing
    Free Member

I'm not sure if this thread is TOTALLY AWESOME or just a bit tragic. continue, 😉 good folk and I will make up my mind after a few more drinkies.

freddyg
    Free Member

What are the tags for anyway? Is it a 'yoof' thing like painting an illegible squiggle on someone else's property?

Property, is that it? Are Surf-matt and TJ now property of STW because they've been tagged?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

what if there was a degree in Bottomology?
    Can you imagine…..

I'd get overexcited and flunk ?

molgrips
    Free Member

I wonder if STW can assert intellectual property over our online personas?

Apparently, Mumsnet claims IP over any posts. There was a hoohah over they publishing a book of their posters' wisdom on baby things without consent, IIRC (or not).

john_drummer
    Free Member

Having worked in Rotherham and now working in Barnsley, I think i'd agree with that particular tag – apart from the accent/dialect

konabunny
    Free Member

I keep getting teased by my other online personas. 🙁

backhander
    Free Member

Matt, I may have teased you (in good nature) in the past (and you me) but this wasn't me. I find this a bit sly and cowardly (and unfair) plus the fact I couldn't be bothered.

Jamie
    Free Member

simonfbarnes:

I'd get overexcited and flunk ?

Is that cockney rhyming slang?

julianwilson
    Free Member

Surf Mat is tagged in that classifieds thread with the gazumping platinum-coated £600 kiddy trailer. 😀

When i was at university I would write 'watford football club' (miles and miles away from watford by the way) in biro on every wooden exam desk I sat at. There were easily 20 different rooms you could sit an exam in, and anything between 20 and 250 desks in each room/hall. By the 4th year, I started finding 'watford football club' already written on an alarming number of the desks i sat my many finals at (coursework was a handwritten 'formality' in those days).

Is this the internet age equivalent?

foxyrider
    Free Member

The member id is recorded in the database when the tag is added, so if it's a member doing inappropriate tagging, you can deal with them individually.

MrNutt
    Free Member

If I was king I'd lock this thread for being boring, then I'd drive a car through a wall of wooden boxed chickens.

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Tiresome tagging’ is closed to new replies.